Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to ID the carb on my 85 RC but I am having no luck.
It is a 318 w/holley 2 barrel
The numbers I found on it were no help to me.
Can someone decipher these numbers and tell me which model it is?
4306466, R40167, 4415
I need to get a rebuild kit for it and would appreciate the help.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,022 Posts
I'll get my engine guy to look for you tomorrow
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,219 Posts
ok i couldnt find a listing for a 4415, i did however find a listing for a 4412, and this is a 2300 series carburetor


eric
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
intenseimages said:
ok i couldnt find a listing for a 4415, i did however find a listing for a 4412, and this is a 2300 series carburetor

eric
Yeah, I had the same problem, couldn't find it at all. Thanks for the help.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The R40167 is the number you need to find a carb kit for it, or any Holley carb. A kit for that carb is $12.99 at my store and is stocked there also. It is a GP-Sorenson kit and the part number for it is 96-470B.

Chris
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wycowboy said:
The R40167 is the number you need to find a carb kit for it, or any Holley carb. A kit for that carb is $12.99 at my store and is stocked there also. It is a GP-Sorenson kit and the part number for it is 96-470B.

Chris
That's excellent! Thanks.
Which store do you work for?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,993 Posts
Junk that POS lean burn carb! Gut the computer and put in a standard ignition system... I hate that damn carb :mad:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is not a lean burn system. I am very familiar with those and if it were, I would scrap it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,993 Posts
pir2 said:
This is not a lean burn system. I am very familiar with those and if it were, I would scrap it.
That is the lean burn's cousin then... :) Those PN's are almost identical to the one on my lean burn carb.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top