Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I challenge you to listen to all of what Joe has to say.... (Don't laugh at his hair too much)

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's some more truth of it all.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figure this is a good thread to put the "far out there" "conspiracy theories"
So as many of you know - I am a flat earther. Yes that's right. The natural physics of water never lie. This vlog is for anyone willing to listen to this and what they have to say. They raise some very valid points. Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I just saw a video that confirms my beliefs that our own law enforcement and military members will be the ones that will carry out their New World Order and kill the majority of us for the elites who own us. I keep hearing that no way in hell will our own ever turn against us but I say yes they will and I've been saying it for years now and here's the proof. This is what mind control does to people. It breaks my heart. Get right with God my friends.

Viewer discretion advised.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is dedicated to my friend SuperBurban :)
Over on a different thread (The one with my hand controls) George said really nice things to me but mentioned his pitty about my beliefs in flat earth :) Although I've mentioned to him in earlier chats on other threads that I can see the street lights over in Port Angeles 24 miles away. That's ok, I forgive him. I suffered from cognitive dissonance one myself as well. But I was just involved in a podcast on YouTube that featured an Australian guy by the name of Max Igan. I have been a fan of him for a few years now and i brought up - Flat Earth - which prompted me to show Mr Burbs this video! So please, all of you doubters enjoy along with Mr Burban. It's only 20mins out of your day. Im sure you can spare it!

Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha, I love irony. Jeranism just released this today - How does a vacuum exist next to a non-vacuum!

Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My buddy Richie tells it like it is. (I'm one of his moderators on his YouTube channel).

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Hey CCB, GOOD info..I appreciate what you are trying to do but there are too many ignorant and stuck in their Satanistic lying upbringing, Guys here, that they will never change, or look at a different point of view ! Granted there are some brilliant, smart, and really informed members here, but they cannot get over the BULLSHIT that is being laid on them at a daily basis ! Plus the crap they were taught in school ! If you haven't realized it now, you never will. I hope you have food, seed, water, fuel, firearms/protection,shelter, trust in the LORD, a way to survive what is SURELY, going to come to us in the future !!  I truly feel sorry for this Nation !! MOPARS FOREVER !!  {2cents} !! BTW, we STILL have the BEST Emojis than anywhere I have found !! JYT ***

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate the kind words my friend. I do realize that most are stuck in the matrix. I don't know why I bother honestly. I'm pulling away from posting stuff anymore. I'll post really important and relivent stuff but that's probably it. Who knows. Lol
We are definitely living in the end days my friend. I am prepping as we speak!

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
{beer} I hear ya CCB. The amount of B.S. dumped on us daily from most all sources is Monumental ! Hard to sort that shit out anymore ! I can pray for us all but only a few will be saved !!  :'(  JYT ***

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is an excellent example of what you are talking about JYT!

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I think Richie is correct.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How the New World Order started. Can you handle the truth?

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Canadian country boy said:
This is an excellent example of what you are talking about JYT!

Media meat puppets all saying the SAME THING ! Independent News ? I think not !!

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That thing called a television - TELL-LIE-VISION - is a POWERFUL mind control device. It shut down the ENTIRE world!!!!!! Look how everyone just stares into their cellphones. Barely anybody looks you in the eye anymore. They're all staring downward at their phones or staring straight at their TV screens and yet those people call themselves human and intelligent. The irony. 

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice to see you on here JYT. If they ever open the border this summer, I was thinking of doing a little road trip your way in ma Power Wagon.

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
SAME HERE CCB ! LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN PERSON !! {cool} JYT ***

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It would be cool to have a meet and greet with members - like a jamboree or local(ish) annual event. The next time I pop over to Saltspring island I'd like to visit u2slow but he probably thinks I'm nuts and would rather I didn't. (The price truthers pay) lol

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is a very real possibility.....are you ready?

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Obama tweet about George Floyd one week before he "died"

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.