Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to recall him taking some abuse about 9-11. I didnt want to say anything on the big board, but he may be a victim of racial profiling on that ticket deal. Just thought I would bring it up here first, see if yall thought it appropriate to alert him or post on the big board, or mention it all.
Tony

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I'm sure he recognizes it as a possible motivation by the law man in question. As I've spoken to him many times and he seems like a really intellegent, not too mention, all around good guy.

Sometimes, the victims of racial profiling are reluctant to discuss the matter openly, as it often leads to others around him to label him as a "racial town cryer", for lack of better term. Because there are plenty of Al Sharptons in the world. And the innocent, are often confused with the guilty. Guilt by association in other words. It's unfortunate, but that's the reality of it in our world. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't............Los

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Yeah we have spoke on the phone a few times for a few hours and I got to know him pretty good and damn if he wouldn't give you the shirt off his back type of guy . Nobody mentioned this but I will his father is Egyptian and his ma is Hispanic I think . I tell you guys what though I would rather have him as a neighbor compared to the shit heads I deal with everyday !!!! Just my .02 cents and yes I do think that cop saw his race as a reason probably and I am so against racial profiling it makes me want to puke really .

bt83rc

·
Registered
594 Posts
I had no idea of this. I think it is one of the worst out comes of a really bad situation. He is such a great guy. I hate that he had to go thru such junk.
tim

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i read that post the other day and was instantly pissed at our wonderful law enforcement. now, i know it's not everybody, but it sucks that one or two incidents can give everybody a bad rep. Mo is a great person who never speaks badly of anyone here on the site. very unfortunate..... my $.02

jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts