Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who makes a decent top for a 92' PowerRam 250. Should be the same for all full size trucks of that era - I would think. I'd like to find something like Leer's commercial model top, it eliminates the tailgate and looks sturdy and useful. Would be nice to have something that boots up to the rear window. I would most likely just leave it on... Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the style of the larger one, but I really would prefer to boot it to the rear window. Not likely I will take the offer from Seattle unless it can be shipped for a reasonable fee. MoparGuy, what kind of top do you have anyway? Isn't your bed a lot shorter than mine? The last several times I visited Leer's web site, I was unable to view the page that tells you where the nearest distributor is. I know there is one just South of here in SC. The first time I visited the site I saw a commercial top that I would love to have, I can't seem to pull it up again. They probably don't make it for my truck anyway. Any other info would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
take a look at my posted pics in members rides... i also have the 8 ft bed so its the bigboy... unless you have a custom 12 ft bed it should fit. plus you dont want an old man canopy on your 92.... this thing is ugly... the only reson i have it now is it came on the PW when i bought it....

·
Registered
766 Posts
I looked on the leer site, and it said that the model with the swing open door is only available for current model trucks. after a quick search I found this one. I didn't look at applications, but it looks like a pretty sturdy piece, not as smooth looking as the Leer one though. http://www.rstruck.com/are2.php3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts