Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow RamCharger owners. I'm posting this to see if anyone in Colorado is still active on this page and also to see if anyone would be willing to have a meet up/ trail ride day (preferably on a future date as my RC is down for the moment to have the lift installed). If anyone would be interested, don't be afraid to let yourself be heard! I'm located in Greeley and after I get EFI for my RC I'd be more than willing to drive a distance to meet up with others. I think it'd be a blast and we should all get together to have a kick ass (can I say ass on here?) weekend. I'd love to see what "local" people have done with their vehicles!\

·
Administrator
62,312 Posts
I'm from the forgotten half of the state.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't say I've ever been down there but after doing a little research it seems to be a pretty interesting place. Is there any good trails near you?

·
Super Moderator
13,940 Posts
Slew Foot said:
I can't say I've ever been down there but after doing a little research it seems to be a pretty interesting place. Is there any good trails near you?
...oh there are some outstanding trails within 3-4 hours from you/us, not to mention...MOAB is only about 8 hrs away. I'm in a great club here in the Springs - if you want to see where we go and such send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send you our trail schedule, and then pls come join us! :) July and Aug are our best months - we're hitting some of the best in Aug...

- Sam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.