Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find them. I tried e-bay with no luck and come up empty on web searches. Junk yards around here don't have them.

I want to change the rear drums to disk but need the brackets.

Any help? Thanks-Don

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
Take a look at our how to section and what I had to do to the brackets I got off of ebay. There is a guy that makes the correct, no adjustment needed brackets, they kinda look like what I had to do to mine to get them to work.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
Take a look at our how to section and what I had to do to the brackets I got off of ebay. There is a guy that makes the correct, no adjustment needed brackets, they kinda look like what I had to do to mine to get them to work.
Thanks Sam-your how to is what made me decide to do this. I read what you had to go through to make them. If I had the specs I would make them but don't want to guess at it.

Do you know who the guy is that makes them?

I will try anther search.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mike-I will probably place a bid!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Just got done with the conversion on my 60 a couple days ago using brackets from Greatlake Offroad. didn't have to do any modifications except clean up the edges just a hair where the calipers slide. shawn makes a quality no hassle set of brackets at a good price.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PSYCOTICREDNECK said:
Just got done with the conversion on my 60 a couple days ago using brackets from Greatlake Offroad. didn't have to do any modifications except clean up the edges just a hair where the calipers slide. shawn makes a quality no hassle set of brackets at a good price.
Thats good cause I just sent in the money order yesterday. Thanks for the help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts