Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Im definitely down for a tshirt and Im sure katrina would like one too!  I like that logo, although i think we could incorporate the style of the other chapers ram head (or have the tshirt logo match the sticker logo).  I dont know though, i really like the vintage look/feel your design has.  Most of the trucks we have are pretty vintage so it fits ;)  i really like the enthusiasm we have going on!

Sam

·
Registered
468 Posts
I like it! I'd be interested in 2 of them in a non white (gets dirty too easy) extra large.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here it is with the ram head the other chapters use.

il start talkin prices with my buddy thats going to be making them, if everyones happy with the logo... dont be shy either any suggestions would be awesome. thanks guys

·
Registered
75 Dodge W200 360/NP435/203 DANA 60'S
516 Posts
I think the vintage one looks better but thats me  ;D I would be happy to puchase a few of them

·
Registered
658 Posts
i think you should make the state full size ditch the bear and put the ram over it. put calif chapter where it says mopar truck community. just a thought.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I agree, The last one is best.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I also agree that the last one is the best, id be happy to get a few of them also

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
last one it is. haha. il let you guys know when i get the ball rolling on this. pm me exactly what you want so i have the info at hand when the time comes. (color,size,quantity) thanks guys. il let everyone know prices before i actually have them made but im thinkin around 15 bucks. we'll see though

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
What colors are we looking at here?  Im assuming just black with white print or white with black print are the cheapest?  Either way thats the color scheme i'm interested in 8)  I would be getting 1 black with white (size L) and 2 white with black (M and L).  Although im not sure if the larges would be too small, always different depending on who makes em haha.  That'd be my order!

Sam

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i was thinking the same for the color scheme sam. i just talked to my friend thats going to be making them and he said hed let me know when he got started on them. shouldnt be too much longer.

·
Registered
423 Posts
ditto was thinkin same thing i can get t shirts stickers hats hoodies price depends on quantity of course check the open post for my ideas we can come together figure somethi out

1 - 20 of 51 Posts