Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Dodge 1973 W200
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. Back on topic. Do you guys know where one can find OEM style cab lights? The ones on my truck are cracked and half rotted away. ( I am almost certain that DODGEBOY would know.) Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance,
Dodgercodger73

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition

Registered

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Ya it's a great site but the prices are ridiculous. I've had to order something from it before but lately I've noticed the prices have skyrocketed. It's nuts.

Super Moderator
Jim's used to be a decent place to buy speed parts and Mopar Performance stuff, but since they got into the NOS business they have been nothing but rip-off artists and I refuse to deal with them.

Registered
Dodge 1973 W200
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow. Just wow. That website is awesome. It has parts that I need that I thought it was unreasonable to even ask about. Thank you soo much.

Registered
JC Whitney had them, then had some similar. Can't say anymore. I bought some for my W600 that are different but to me more appealing.

Bucky

Super Moderator
He is looking for the stock style cab clearance lights which are specific to D/W series Dodge trucks.

Registered
Wow, $54.95 for one lens, $24.95 for one lamp socket, $5.95 for one bulb & they're out of housings.
All this technically times five.

I'm happy with my teardrops.

Bucky

Registered
Hey y'all. Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. Back on topic. Do you guys know where one can find OEM style cab lights? The ones on my truck are cracked and half rotted away. ( I am almost certain that DODGEBOY would know.) Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance,
Dodgercodger73
l do have a pile of them , email me [it's below ] and l,ll dig them out and see what they look like

Registered
Dodge 1973 W200
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, $54.95 for one lens, $24.95 for one lamp socket, $5.95 for one bulb & they're out of housings.
All this technically times five.

I'm happy with my teardrops.

Bucky
I can find everything except the grey body part at LMC for a lot less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts