Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend doesn't have the convience of a computer. He wanted me to post these for him, so let him know what you think....maybe he'll go buy a computer.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is one more. It has a 440 auto. 8" suspension and 3" body. The tires are mounted on 14" wide monster wheels.

Attachments

·
3,951 Posts
very cool!!.......................can i have it??

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
nice very nice

·
Registered
127 Posts
i love it!!! didn't know there was a short box c cab...is that stock?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
badfrog400 said:
i love it!!! didn't know there was a short box c cab...is that stock?
Yeah that is stock. Although it was a factory 1/2 ton. And one correction. The truck is sitting on 39.5's not 42's, my mistake. ::)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
39's... 42's...still looks nice, gotta love the 440 ;D

·
Registered
152 Posts
VERY, VERY NICE TRUCK! DO THEM BIG TIRES RUB WHEN DOING SERIOUS OFF ROADING?

MIKE

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He just told me the other day that he was turning around in a field and hit a ditch with his wheels cocked and tore his inner fender a little bit. So I told him about RCC's lift products and I think he's going to find a computer and get that thing up a little higher.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
YOWZERS!!!! awesome ride

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
So that's what my truck would look like with real tires. Sweet, any body got some 39.5s for $200 bucks?

Jeff, tell your buddy Buzz he has to come wheel with us if I ever get to your side of the mountain.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That is one sweet ride.. I would love to be driving around in a truck like that. {cool}

·
Registered
855 Posts
See, now that is what I like! I have a 98 EXT cab with the 6 foot bed. You don't see many ext cab trucks lifted these days, or at least I don't. Next week mine is going on 36's so there will be one lifted ext cab I know of.

Isaac

·
Registered
452 Posts
Brings back memories of mine. Especially of changing the wtaer pump the the grocery store parking lot in Mitchel S.D. during the return trip from Montanan where I bought it. The grocery store people were not amused. i'll get the pic scanned, its like february when we were changing it.

Love that truck, the club cab short bed it a nice combo. Pretty kewl unit. Even has all the trim :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts