Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, can muslims really be bigger babies? It's just a cartoon, people! I've heard this saying about south park: If you haven't been offended by it, you haven't been watching long enough! I guess I just have really thick skin. I think it's funny. I'm a christian (technically), but I watch south park & so what if they show Jesus, like I said, IT'S A FREAKING CARTOON, get over it! These people are making death threats over it

http://tv.yahoo.com/south-park/show/492/news/tv-news.en.reuters.com/tv-news.en.reuters.com-20100422-us_southpark_muslims

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Double post?!

·
Registered
52,745 Posts
yep been posted already.  ;D

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
well if you think they are a bunch of babies feel free to post it on one of their web forums and so what kind of fight you get into.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lopaka311 said:
well if you think they are a bunch of babies feel free to post it on one of their web forums and so what kind of fight you get into.
If you do post a link so I can watch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lopaka311 said:
Why, so they can make threats on me? No thanks. It's just ridiculous that they cry foul every time their 'profit' is even mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts