Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog Biff took off during the flooding/storms. He has done it before but was hiding in a barn and came back. It's been a few days and I can't track him down. I've had the dude for 12 years. He was getting old and his vision and hearing were going so the storms scared the hell out of him. I was at a wedding for the evening, left the door open for him but he left for some reason. I wish I could find him even if he's dead, y'know?

·
7,250 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I hope you find him, and he is well also. I've had my dog for 9 years now and losing him would be like losing one of my kids. He is also afraid of storms, any loud sharp sound for that matter. So, during thunderstorms, the 4th of July, things like that he is just a scared old thing. He trembles and tries to get as close to me as he can. Anyway, good luck on finding Biff.

Chris

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Man, sorry to hear this. Hope he comes back!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He wandered up the driveway last night, limping and soaked. I don't know where he was but he wasn't having a good time. Thanks fellas.

·
7,250 Posts
Glad to hear he is back and still breathing even if somewhat the worse for wear.

Chris

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
{cool}

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Good news thanks!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Glad to hear!
Never know what there up, I always get nervous when I can't see them or at least hear them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good News!!! Two of our dogs took off a few weeks ago. My Wife and I spent all day on the logging roads and ranch trails in the Mts. behind our place.  After 2 days one came back, then the other.

What a relief.  Like losing a kid..... (almost)  Glad to hear yours came home.  Extra vittles for him. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.