Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
;D
I don't seem to be able to find a roll bar ( the light bar in the bed ) or a bull pusher/ bull bar.

I have a 1989 dodge d100........and I would think the bed dimensions would be the same as a early model ford....but I don't know where to find this stuff. I've tried ebay , dee zee , smity built , jcw , jegs.......all I can think of. any ideas?

thanks

graeme

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
if jcw doesnt have em, doubt any one does.

check a truck store because im nearly positive the ford one will work.

or muffler shop can ben up some pipe for ya. since this is purely decorational, muffler shop may even have suitable tubing for cheap. plus bends are usually under $.50/bend. could get away with as little as 4 bends.
plus they can weld it up.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
jcw doesnt sell rollbars from anybody. not too sure why, but when i was looking for one a few years back i emailed them and they said they didnt sell them.

Duane

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CLRracer said:
jcw doesnt sell rollbars from anybody. not too sure why, but when i was looking for one a few years back i emailed them and they said they didnt sell them.

Duane
does anyone know how to get a hold of " grizzly "?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.