Dodge RamCharger Central banner
141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Isn't great to have a nice place to work on your stuff?
Having moved 2.5 of the 3.7 vehicles in my 3 car garage to the warehouse, it's starting to be again!

Automotive parking light Property Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire

This corner used to be consumed by pop top storage. Hot / cold to sink / hose, 1st cart is grinder, welder, will be drill press. Next cart is usually for whatever is coming apart. Filters, gaskets, oil, soap, snow cone machine. There's still an RC interior behind the other car.

Wood Motor vehicle Floor Public space Wall

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
I love the sign on the wall. Super 🆒
It would straight up be killer hanging above the doors but I don't know I want to risk putting it outside - or people knocking on the door.
Wheel Tire Sky Plant Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
I don't know why I kept thinking I'd have room left in here to add more parts.
Spotted yesterday, thought they were 15x10 but this morning 15x8 seems more likely. Either way, grabbing the set of 4 for $150 seems like a no brainer. Going back a couple pages, the rim / tire rack I built in to one corner is already full. I know, worse problems to have but I just emptied the freaking basement.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
At this point, the cat doesn't get to patrol her garage alone because paw prints on the paint. Everything I planned to put in the warehouse plus a few bits are in there. A couple loose ends and maybe only a 1/3 way through cleaning up reclaimed basement. I'd call this the money shot on the whole project.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Went out and grabbed 100+ feet of used 6x6 cheap. Good base for aviary to follow.
Tire Sky Plant Cloud Wheel

Shuffled a couple things and the amazon castors under the plow rock.
Wood Interior design Floor Flooring Gas

1st time it's been in this building.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Almost like I measured - with an aisle way behind the Red.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Tell ya what, putting everything on wheels is starting to pay off.

Automotive parking light Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

The rev B roof cart from way back turned out to be killer rolling work bench while finishing out the warehouse. Tossed some pallet wood on top and brought it in to the shop.

Window Wood Floor Gas Engineering

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Tell ya what, putting everything on wheels is starting to pay off.

View attachment 632340

View attachment 632341

The rev B roof cart from way back turned out to be killer rolling work bench while finishing out the warehouse. Tossed some pallet wood on top and brought it in to the shop.

View attachment 632342
Woodshops have been doing that for years. Ever since man caves were relegated to to one bay in the garage. House: Her domain, her rules. Small garage or shed: his domain, but she will always tell you what's wrong with it and how it needs to be organized. Ask me how I know...

Reactions: neil4224

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Been hauling all kinds of stuff in 2 different trucks w/ antique tags for years, zero hassle. I suppose taking the back way helps. One problem I've been having lately is finding the tool box. Every time I roll it somewhere it takes until I roll somewhere else to get used to where it is.

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
The red has antique tag too, backs over plow a-frame (did I mention scoring rims?)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

front of the plow truck clears the door
Vehicle Car Window Motor vehicle Building

other day the plow was nosed in over the blade, with red tucked behind. Needed the cart the blade lives on. Put em both in N, rolled em back a foot or so, hooked up the plow, rolled the cart under both, tossed it in the bed of the red.
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Tire Motor vehicle

141 - 160 of 161 Posts