Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long weekend of mudding, i was ready for a break....and i got one. While trailering my queen a dumba$$ in a ford came barreling through, and threw gravel all over my baby. Pissed does not decribe my mood as i cussed him at the top of my lungs, then i saw it......a half doller shaped hole in my rear side glass..safety glass cracking the hole window shattered.... .furious, i got in my truck and went yo find the a-hole....lucky for him i never did...
Now i need some help finding a drivers side rear glass for my 87 RC. no luck at the local junkyards...help

·
Premium Member
9,424 Posts
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that!
Guess you didn't have time to get the plate # or good description, trying to tow and dodge rocks...
Sorry rotten beggar he is.

Enough folks here hve removed tops... pulled out windows... check the RCC classifieds for windows/parts.

Here's some in Cincinnati http://www.ramchargercentral.com/classifieds2/detail.php?siteid=91

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
;D that s an easy one...sam cut his top off..should have one :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a 75 Trail Duster with the rear quarter window in a billion pieces also. Is there anything I should know about the tint before calling a slavage yard? I wonder if they came in different amounts of dark or was simply tint/no tint?
Thanks
Roger
75TD440

·
7,995 Posts
TDfromTX said:
I have a 75 Trail Duster with the rear quarter window in a billion pieces also. Is there anything I should know about the tint before calling a slavage yard? I wonder if they came in different amounts of dark or was simply tint/no tint?
Thanks
Roger
75TD440
Back then it would have been TINTED or CLEAR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts