Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be dynoing this motor by fri motor has steel crank scat h-beam ultralight rods, diamond ultralight race piston with coated bearings total seal rings, heads are 360's with 2.02/1.6 stainless one peice under/swirl cut valves and mild port work, comp springs good to 620 lift, with solid comp cam, shaft rocker system from hughes racing stainless/polished shaft bushed adjustable rockers with edelbrock intake will list hp and torque numbers after dyno session i will be selling this motor for the right money this motor was originally built for circle track but have since gone another direction there is alot of time and attention to detail in this motor it is ready to hammer at 7500 rpm  without a problem if interested gimme a call and we will talk about price but if you think 2000 will buy it dont bother theres more than 2k in the heads 913.593.3139

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
motor dyno 402hp and 430ftlbs of torque with 15/8 tube cheap headers and edelbrock perfomer rpm intake this motor should be able to get well over 430hp and 460 ft lbs of torque with better intake and headers

·
Banned
66 Posts
{ttiwwop} or a price

·
Banned
66 Posts
no, its says " if you think you can buy it for 2000 don't bother, he's got more than 2k in the heads"

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would love to post pics and a vid of the dyno session but I cant figure out how so if you want to pm me an email or a phone number I would gladly get you what you want this site is difficult to post pics on

·
Registered
857 Posts
ODSVET said:
no, its says " if you think you can buy it for 2000 don't bother, he's got more than 2k in the heads"
Yep now that I actually read it it does say that. Sorry for the mistake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts