Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to finish up my hydroboost brake setup on my 1978 Ramcharger. I am looking for a brake line adapter that is 1/8" male NPT to 1/2" X 20 inverted flare female. This fitting will be installed on my adjustable proportioning valve that is plumbed into the rear port of my factory proportioning valve.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jungle said:
Do you have any hydraulic house suppliers in your area?
Jim
Jim,
Not yet most are closed Saturdays. I Googled it and found some but they are for 5/16" tubing. I need it to be for 3/16" tubing. I would rather not be using several fittings if I can find the right one.

·
Registered
466 Posts
at autozone and most other auto parts stores they will have adapters back were the brake lines are.
most are so you can replace the lines and be able to adapt back to the master cyl.
they also will have shot pieces of line that will have different thread sizes. when i put new lines on i had to use them to plumb the master cyl and the perportioning valve

·
Vendor
11,514 Posts
You can also have custom hoses made at your hydraulic house supplier with the ends you need on the hoses. Are you sure they are a 1/2-20 & not metric fittoings on the hyd booster?
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts