Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

3021 - 3039 of 3039 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
whats a 70 year old woman have between her knees that a 20 year old doesnt?

thats right her boobies

·
Registered
141 Posts
you would notice the car...lol

·
2,981 Posts
scoobyusa1 said:
ok anyone ever find out of what we can post pic's of yet?
well here is my 2cent worth.its the new ford.
You will probably get banned for posting Ferd pix ;D

·
Registered
108 Posts
16FW said:
You will probably get banned for posting Ferd pix ;D
at least he posted an american car could have been a toyota or honda i would then have to pull his man card and motion for being banned

·
Registered
141 Posts
ouch that hurts...no imports.lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wow over a 120 days.....made you look  ;D

Norm

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Ah how i've missed posting in this thread.

More Boobies, Sorry, but i have a sweet spot for Japanese women, you guys are just gonna have to deal with that  :p (who are you kidding, boobies are boobies  :p )

Aya Kiguchi  ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Where did you find an Japanese woman with boobies?  If those are real, she's not 100% Japanese. ;D

But yes, boobies are boobies ;D

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
dodge88 said:
Where did you find an Japanese woman with boobies? If those are real, she's not 100% Japanese. ;D

But yes, boobies are boobies ;D
Google, man, Google :p But yeah, she's probably not 100% Japanese, either way she's still good lookin' {drool}

EDIT : Oh yeah, if you're gonna look for more, the definition is Gravure Model. At least that's what they call it in Japan. Don't ask, you pick up alot of otherwise "useless" definitions when you're learning Japanese (Romaji in particular)

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Probably some western influence from WW2.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I like that.  Western 'influence'.

I'd like to 'influence' her a little more ;D

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
dodge88 said:
I like that. Western 'influence'.

I'd like to 'influence' her a little more ;D
Yeah, i'd be willing to do a few things too :p I'll see what other pictures i can dig up (and by dig up, i mean search my hard drive ;D ), Aya is quite the popular little "firecracker" in the gravure modeling business. Kasumi Nakane is quite popular too.

Just be careful when you're searching, there's some pretty risque stuff out there (don't be searching if you got kids wandering around the room)... If you care to see what i mean, google Aoi Sora ;) She's on the other end of that 'modeling' spectrum if you catch my drift

3021 - 3039 of 3039 Posts