I need to buy lots of the small retainers for the UPPER side trim for an 85 (and more years) truck. The trim strips that I am talking about are the higher one that go (in different lengths) from the rear of the bed to the tip of the front fender. There are "tabs" on the bed, door and fenders that these clips attach to and then the metal trim is snapped over them. Thanks for the help! Dave in NC