Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to get a complete set of body mounts for the R/C? And if found, what is involved with the changes? Mine are all dryrotted and flat.

Thanks Birk

·
Registered
773 Posts
i got a set of poly from 4wheeldrive. $89 i think.
i had mine put in, but the opinion here was that all one needed was the right tools a buddy and an afternoon to do it yourself..

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I have an Energy Suspension kit on my Ramcharger.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Sorry to interrupt the thread, but that is a sweet truck 4X4 440! I notice you're from Glenmoore too, so I'm surprised I haven't seen it around town. If you get a chance, check out the PA chapter board.

Ian

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Sorry to interrupt the thread, but that is a sweet truck 4X4 440! I notice you're from Glenmoore too, so I'm surprised I haven't seen it around town. If you get a chance, check out the PA chapter board.

Ian
Ian. I have been building it for about 8 years and only put around 300 miles on it. My mailing address is Glenmoore but I live close to the Eagle/Ludwig's Corner area. I still have to finish painting the truck and installing the Dana axles w/8" Softride lift. Thanks. It is my favorite thing to work on. I am also building a 570" Hemi with an 8-71 blower that I may put in the truck, if I ever get the engine completed.

·
Premium Member
6,973 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Sorry to interrupt the thread, but that is a sweet truck 4X4 440!

Ian
Very nice - post some more pictures -

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I didn't know Glenmoore mailing addresses went that far. I'm right around Loag's Corner (intersection of rt 345, rt 82, and Little Conestoga Rd). That truck's going to be a monster when you're done with it. I'm jealous. ;D

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Ramtuff said:
I didn't know Glenmoore mailing addresses went that far. I'm right around Loag's Corner (intersection of rt 345, rt 82, and Little Conestoga Rd). That truck's going to be a monster when you're done with it. I'm jealous. ;D
That is where we get our Thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys from. I know a guy, Jobe, that lives in that area. He has a big gold and black Ramcharger, it is a newer model without the liftoff top.

I am located about 2 miles west of routes 401 and 100.

Chris.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Oh yes, I know that truck. I've been meaning to stop in and tell him about the site, but I keep forgetting. I'm about a mile down Little Conestoga from Loags Corner, right across from Millard Rd.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Oh yes, I know that truck. I've been meaning to stop in and tell him about the site, but I keep forgetting. I'm about a mile down Little Conestoga from Loags Corner, right across from Millard Rd.
Last year there was a nicely optioned 1979 Ramcharger for sale in that area. It was stated "Numbers Matching. Had the roof rack, rear mounted spare and factory CB radio. It was silver and black, I think. Today there is a newer red Ramcharger for sale in the same area.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
The red RC is mine. lol. The description of the 79 sounds just like the one I sold awhile back, so that one was probably mine too. ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts