Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago I bought an Energy Suspension body mount kit. No lift, just replacement kit. Dont want to go higher. Anyhow, I figured just a project so set it to the side until this evening. I went out to see what it would take and line up the new mounts. Damn if I aint confused. The stockers are way different than the replacment. The kit has four blocks that appear tappered, 4 round blocks of different height, and eight donut looking things along with the hardware. They look nothing like the stock. Where does it all go?
Thanks BB

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I don`t know but when you get it figured out gimme a yell, I`m waiting on an Energy kit myself, on order.

·
Registered
780 Posts
according to my kit,

pn 4095 bushings .5 inches thick go in #1, #4, #5 top and bottom 1 is the fron radiator or frame, 4 and 5 are the two rearmost mounts, they all are supposed to use washers, and # 4and 5 use a sleeve through them.
pn 4093 bushings, are the number 2 top bushings, which are right under the front of the cab uses a 2.5 inch washer and the original metal sleeve.
pn 4094 bushings are the # 3 top bushings, which are right behind the cab. they use a 2.5 washer on top and the original metal sleeve
pn 4096 bushings are the #2 and #3 bottom bushings and I believe they use a 2 inch washers. My instructions say that When position 3 uses a shoulder bolt and installs from bottom up, reuse original 2 inch washer, and use 2.5 washer with .5 inch hole instead of 2.5 washer with .75.
On #2 and #3 the bushings stepped shoulder fits into a hole in the frame.

I hope this helps some...
C.J.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts