Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to do a body lift soon, and was wondering if anyone one had thes mesurements of the stocks bolts, so that i can go buy the hardware for it soon, not sure how much im ganna lift it yet... 2 or 3 inches.....

Thanx Dagger

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i makeing my own body lift, thats why i need bolts sizes.....

what other issues do i have to content with???

Thanx
Dagger

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
The body lifts come with the bolts
marty, a good question was asked, yet you still didnt answer it...
I too would like to know, cause some of mine are stripped

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Not sure if this will help you.....all I have to compare to is the ones for my p/u.

Rad support bolts are 3"
Cab mount bolts are 4"

kyot

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Even if it called for grade 5, I would use grade 8 anyway. $55 for an orange box?? Summit's got em for $37.95...

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
m2bueller said:
jdodgeram said:
m2bueller said:
125.00 is kind of high. I've seen them for 80.00 bucks.
I saw the Mopar orange box for $70.00. I bought one for 55.00 bucks with shipping from Jegs a couple of years back.

JD 8)
It's only at $71.00 right now. When I posted it was only $50.00. It's not such a great deal now.
It's $74.00 right now, but the reserve is still not met, so even when it was $50.00 I guess you would not consider it a good deal.

I don't know what kind of dodge truck, ramcharger or trailduster that body lift kit is for, but the Performance Accessories one I bought for my RC didn't have all the stuff that is being show in the picture for that auction. It's probably a picture of a lift kit for a Chevrolet even though the one they are auctioning is for a dodge truck, ramcharger or trailduster. The Chevrolet body lift kits are the ones with the bumper relocation brackets.;D Dodge owners either have to leave their bumpers where they are or modify their original bumper brackets.

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
You are better off buying it new through summit, besides summit has a no questions asked 90 return policy, as long as the parts aren't altered.

Also remeber you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I see what the person who is auctioning the body lift kit did, they used the picture for the body lift kit for:

2" 3"
DODGE YEAR PART# PART#
P/U RAM 1500,2500,3500, STD, EXT, DUALLY, 2WD, 4WD 94-96 662 663

This is not the picture of the body lift kit for Ramchargers.

RAMCHARGER / TRAILDUSTER, 2WD, 4WD 74-90 632 633

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
If you need anything else, IM me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.