Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is what I've been playing with the last year. Finally got it squared away to enjoy. Now I'll turn back to the Ramcharger and get my new harness installed. You might catch my new job as of 12/20/18 too. Haven't been here much the last couple years. Hope to change that.
http://instagr.am/p/B7euh4LFFRI/
http://instagr.am/p/B2-eVqoFEZZ/

·
Registered
52,873 Posts
That is a sweet looking car Dave!

·
Super Moderator
13,936 Posts
noyyyce! {cool} ;D 8)

We're about to re-acquire an old friend...with similar 'lines' 8)

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!
Had to go and make more changes. Carb, intake and cam swap happening now. 😂

·
Registered
52,873 Posts
I guy from school had a 72 340 duster pristine Bright Metallic blue flat black stripes and sold to another guy from school. The second guy had it for a month after graduation and wrapped it around a telephone pole.  :'(

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thankfully never done anything like that.
mopar65pa said:
I guy from school had a 72 340 duster pristine Bright Metallic blue flat black stripes and sold to another guy from school. The second guy had it for a month after graduation and wrapped it around a telephone pole. :'(

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More recent pics. Edelbrock heads, Comp Cam, RPM AirGap and 3.23s for the street. Steelies and cop car doggy covers.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
A little car show at my new gig. I’m the tech and sales rep at Quick Time Performance Exhaust now. Also starting to take over their social media accounts.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Sky

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Cloud Sky

·
Registered
52,873 Posts
Sweet car!

·
Super Moderator
13,936 Posts
...ya know, of the two cars in the foreground of that pic...one is "awesome"...and the other is just another fancy lookin' new car with absolutely no character...unlike the awesome one next to it with the hood scoop...

...and that's why I'm cloning my old 71 Demon :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,147 Posts
Lookin' good. Liking the 4 speed. 👍

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys. This is a big reason why the RC has sat so much the last couple years. And that I couldn’t register it in CA. (Smog) This car is so much fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.