Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at painting my truck a grey and black two tone does anyone know if they did a setup like that from factory?anyone have a black and grey two tone and or a paint color and codes post them up thanks

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
yes , gray was a "silver" metallic , 1987 for sure .. and before IIRC as well ... black on top and down low .

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I had a 91 W150 Clubcab that was black on top and bottom, silver down the center. With red pin stripes dividing the colours.

·
Registered
22,576 Posts
dodge82273 said:
yes , gray was a "silver" metallic , 1987 for sure .. and before IIRC as well ... black on top and down low .
All the way back to the late seventies at least. As far as paint codes, depends on the model year in question. ;D

·
Registered
65 Posts
My old '84 was like that from the factory. I had a '67 Galaxie in high school that was painted the same way. I've also got a 5 series BMW that had a damaged hood so when I replaced the hood, I was going to paint it and the roof and trunk black but I found good parts that were already black.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.