Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a pic scanned. Still learning how to use the scanner though. lol. 74 W100 Power Wagon, '68 318 2 barrel, 4'' lift, 33'. Bought her for $600 in desperate need of lots of TLC. I have rebuilt the carb, replaced the master cylinder, replaced the driver's side manifold for a flipped passenger's due to a leak. and given lots of love and attention. Obviously lots more needed. Any donations to the rebuild fund? lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
nice truck...if you have trouble with some pics, e.g. due to size, IM me and we can work something out ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice truck! Tons of potential. And of course, love the black. Reminds me of my old ' Rc 75 which was black and never perfect. They're usually more fun that way though.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Thats a good lookin truck!! Gotta love the ones with a little attitude...{smoke}

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
definitely has an attitude. I think it is called "get the [email protected]#$ outta my way" attitude. lol. lots of cancer though. short work I hope. finally got the kick down linkage adjusted right and got all 4 new explorer pro comp shocks, pretty much screams now. need to start the body and the brake work now.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, i will try to get more. the pic is a little misleading and the summer sun has not been kind to the cheap flat black paint job that the previous owner gave her. not sure what color i am going to go with if i ever get her done.

·
5,138 Posts
Man, sometimes I wish I had a power wagon!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Man!......Ya gotta love that style grille!
Very nice looking.
'74 is my favorite year.
Timbo

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to update everyone on the truck, about a month ago i installed a stock 4bbl intake from a 72 340, a 600cfm Carter AFB and an edelbrock proflow air cleaner. Don't buy the air cleaner. one backfire and she's useless! seem to notice a difference in power, but need 4bbl heads. If anyone knows of any cheap around the Lincoln, NE area please let me know. 69 318 is the engine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts