Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update 14 Jan 04..... Well I just found out that my wife and I are going to be having another baby so my "baby" has to go to free up some cash. :\'( I need to sell it so I can finish remodeling the bedrooms in my house. :-\

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
You finally got that thing out of the garage then? lol ;D Looks good. When are you gonna make it higher?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Bitchin ;DSweet ride man but i'll second on the info ques?What lift,tires?Specs please.

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
No ones kneeling in front of it this time ;)

Any pics of the garage door? ;D

Looks really good. {cool}

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Very nice.. I've always loved two tone paint jobs.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK,OK...Here goes. I have a 3 inch body lift. That's it noting else....YEAH RIGHT!!!! it also sports a skyjacker soft ride 8 inch front suspension lift. In the rear it has a custom made rear 8 inch lift that incorperates a shackle flip made by Boonman, Rear spring hangars from Mrpeal, and custom rear spring packs made by Watkins Spring. Skyjacker extended brake lines and Skyjacker 6in drop pitman arm. The drive shafts were fabricated by Albany Universal and modified by yours truly. The meats are Mickey Thompson 39X15's. The truck is fully loaded.....even the A/C works. Power everything (except seats). Borgeson steering shaft, Jacobs "Off Road" ignition system and a killer sound system from Rockford Fozgate. I plan on installing the "******* Ram" steering kit in the spring.

Thanks for the comments.....More mods to come soon!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here she is STUCK in the garage..... I lifted it in the garage and it was too tall to get out. Kind of like the boat in a bottle thing!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's Boonmans rear shackle filp he fab'd up for me....

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
that shackle looks like a professional job.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts