Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*EDIT*

I'll update this thread and get the pictures to actually working again...

Started as a RC laying on it's belly(no tires/wheels) in a field with blowed motor and transformed as we've had it. Just look at pictures as it started out to what it is today and you'll understand :p

Specs in the beginning:

Blowed 360
No tires/wheels
Interior that only a rat could love
Rust all over the place
Lots of green mold inside and out :-X

I'll just include some pictures of what it started out as(after we cleaned up and put a motor in it) and some along the way. Check out the one's farther down the page though!

What he started as

In process of paint/body work

What he looked like a summer or two ago

Now what he looks like to date(4/15/05)

*EDIT*

Jimbo

·
Registered
725 Posts
why swap the body man, it looks good the way it is!

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Jimmy, that body is in so much better shape than my 75. It looks okay. I have about the same idea when I get tired of this body, Just a cab and flat bed set up on the TD frame.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that would look awesome,cab and flatbed,always loved that look

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mis-matched wagon wheels. Just found em here and there,they aint even all got the same backspacing or exact same pattern to the spokes in em, O well

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Sweet! Are you installing them, or having a shop do it?
-Steve C.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update

Finished my overhead console for Big Mo and also got the radio and speakers installed. Here are some pictures of it,its ******* enginnered but it works pretty good and if water ever gets inside,it won't toast my radio or speakers,if it does than I got more problems to worry about than the radio/speakers ;D

Jimmy

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Did you ditch the sun visors Jimmy?

·
5,684 Posts
I really like that over head stereo holder. i been thinking of something i could do for my cb and stereo in my rig, but i couldn't think of a good spot. That looks like a good idea. How far does it hang down. How tall are you. Im 6'2 and was wondering if this set up would get in my way. Got any more pictures of the over head console. I think i might build one.

·
5,684 Posts
I really like that over head stereo holder. i been thinking of something i could do for my cb and stereo in my rig, but i couldn't think of a good spot. That looks like a good idea. How far does it hang down. How tall are you. Im 6'2 and was wondering if this set up would get in my way. Got any more pictures of the over head console. I think i might build one.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok to answer some questions

Matt-Yes I ditched the sunvisors,my sunglasses take care of that ;)
ProjectM880-Thanks,I really like it to. For me it isn't really in the way unless you hop in real quick not thinking and you might bump your head on it. I'm only 17,but just right at 6ft and I can see fine. I'll try to get you some more pictures of it. Its pretty easy,it was a really old one my Dad built ages ago,have another one just like it in a old truck we don't drive anymore but this one was sittin in the corner,so I used it :) Thanks for the comments

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got it muddy this weekend ;D We got a bunch of video of Mo and James' ole Ford,ya its a Ford but he put on a heckva show! Just these two pictures for now,I'll try to figure out how to get all this stuff to work for video and get it on here :)

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Mopar Man said:
Got it muddy this weekend ;D We got a bunch of video of Mo and James' ole Ford,ya its a Ford but he put on a heckva show! Just these two pictures for now,I'll try to figure out how to get all this stuff to work for video and get it on here :)

Jimmy
Woo Hoo! Jimmy finally got his truck muddy!
WTG Bro.
-Steve C.
P.S.- How'd the A/T's do in the muck?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL Ya thanks Steve

The AT's suck a big wang in the muck. Rides really nice and smooth on the road but WHO CARES. I got the tires sold probably to a feller who has a truck here local that just rides on the road. Going to 1 ton stuff,and found some 38" TSLs I'm probably going to buy to go on him :) Also got my RCC lift done,just gotta go get it and then get it on and lifted shocks stuck on there. Then the 1 ton drivetrain and big tars :)

Jimmy

1 - 20 of 44 Posts