Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[yeah i put the edelbrock on there cause it was cheap , looks cool,and flows air at 1100cfm,however since we're not quite tuned up yet it backfires a bit and this has burned 2 holes in the filter element right over the main bores! I'll probably put a k&n on eventually..still a few other things higher on the list tho,like new brake callipers,exhaust system,new tires,oh yeah and registration/insurance would be a plus! Next month i'm moving to colorado so I'm lookin forward to having some fun with it up there!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whlnwgn said:
hey I really dig your rig 8) The flames look bad @$$!! what size/brand tires are you running? Axels? Is that flat bed factory/after market/or home made? please post any info because I want to build something similar :)
Hey thanx!!
the tires are 15x39.5x15 ground hawgs and need to be replaced!I'll probably go with similar ones again tho those new trexus 21x44x15 would be nice ;D
The bed is home made out of wood (mostly 2x4s with a few 2x12's underneath) and also needs to be replaced! Should be an east one though,all you doo is make a big board out of a bunch of little ones and bolt it to the frame.I'm thinking that i'll make a new one oout of diamond plate aluminum to replace it though.Feel free to IM me if i can be of any assistance with your project...and good luck
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.