Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked this up yesterday. its a 1987 power ram 250 le. it has a 360, 4 barell carb, 4 speed manual trans (first gear is a granny gear), and thats about it. future plans: cd player, c.b, and smoke stacks. does anyone have any tips on putting smoke stacks in?

UPDATE! the other day i hit a blazer with the ol girl. she needs front fenders, grill, raditor core support, and little stuff here or there, i have pictures of the damage, but i gotta scan them in.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is what happens when you dont use a parking break and you live on a hill, and there is a pole at the bottom of the hill.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is that set up for a snow plow. I see a controller inside. I used to live in Northern Illinois. California has much better leftovers. THe junkyard have nicer trucks that what reside in IL here.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
farmer said:
Is that set up for a snow plow. I see a controller inside. I used to live in Northern Illinois. California has much better leftovers. THe junkyard have nicer trucks that what reside in IL here.
no, that is the button for the air horn. its is easier to beep at people that way! yea, al the trucks in the junk yard are all rusted out and have no parts.

·
Registered
849 Posts
geez what a spider web of tubes and lines on that engine :eek: mine is an 85 and looks nothing like that, i guess the last owner took alot of the smog stuff off
later, shawn

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
doc_76544 said:
geez what a spider web of tubes and lines on that engine :eek: mine is an 85 and looks nothing like that, i guess the last owner took alot of the smog stuff off
later, shawn
yea, it is kinda messy , but for 550$ i think i got a good deal. but, this truck has been neglected. when i chended the oil it was so dirty. it had a really really old oil filter. and i was oo dirty.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
you can't go wrong for $550. leave the smokestacks
for the CTD guys. get a lift and tires ;D

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ninety1PowerRam said:
you can't go wrong for $550. leave the smokestacks
for the CTD guys. get a lift and tires ;D
yea, for 550 i couldnt resist. i have always had a thing for smoke stacks, and the was one of the reasons for gettin a pick-up. im going to leave the lift and tires for later. i dont have the funds for tires and a lift. who are the CTD guys? sorry if i sound stupid i just dont no.

matt

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
CTD= Cummins Turbo Diesel ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts