Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Behind The Curve, didja watch it?

7K views 334 replies 9 participants last post by  KThaxton 
#1 · (Edited)
Either that, Bucky, or establish a whole new separate Flat Earth Board, make CCB and Kendall the moderators of it, and the rest of us can go back to talking about cool stuff that really matters like bioweaponry, stolen elections, Sandy Hook, 9/11, eating bugs, etc., etc. :cool:

#4 · (Edited)
Great Idea

Here is the secret entrance.

If this project fails, I will blame it on Pete. :cool:

#7 ·
OH good grief, you are celebrating over pictures taken with a short focal length lens.

Here, study all the examples, and understand what he is saying. Then come back and prove this all wrong.

Reactions: devildodge
#8 ·
Come on George, that's such nonsense that link you posted. Did you even watch that video I posted?!? You heard it from the horses mouth - that guy that you all worship, what's his name - Neil Discrace Tyson and he even said that the liar that jumped from the edge of space would not have been able to see the curvature of the earth from the apparent edge of space. So how can you see curvature that low?? who is lying?? Neil Discrace Tyson or that thing you posted? Because by according to that thing you posted, the earth has a very small circumference if you can see curvature that close to the earth's surface. Also, how do you know what lenses they used in my video link? The distances looked pretty far to me!

#9 ·
Just for a second, assume the earth is curved. Now answer why anyone would make a bridge straight as a laser, so that it ends up almost 400 feet higher? Why? That would be insane, so if you are using that BS logic, how can you use the fact that the bridge is not almost 400 feet off the ground at the other end as proof the earth is flat?

Now, name one thing on this earth that is straight/ flat for 24 miles. Natural, or man made, name one. And do not say any of the salt flats, they also follow the earths curvature. So there you go, find one thing. And no saying a laser light, that is energy, not a thing.

#11 · (Edited)
How exactly does the salt flats follow the curvature? What math do they use? If it's not flat then why are they known as flats? Why is an air-plane named after the name of a flat surface? What else - water-level, the central and east planes, are these just meaningless words? Coincidences? Are you a coincidence theorist too? Now your bridge analogy was silly. The 300ft curvature (not 400ft) would be at the apex in the center of the bridge if it were curved with the earth - not at the end silly. The statue of liberty was only used for reference, what it was there to represent was if there was curvature the highway would go from the foot level of the statue to the torch level of the statue as the staue itself would be representing standing on flat ground. Now knowing the statue IS standing on flat ground, we can see the bridge is also built over a flat surface such as water. Water does not curve or have hills or dips along the surface on a calm day. It always remains level - level is another name for flat. 😉

#12 ·
Let's use your logic for presenting evidence......why is it called a "globe" if it is not round? Woot! Woot! We win! :unsure:

Also, let me be rather blunt (as usual), you are a buffoon! I have showed you, countless times, that you are 100% completely wrong on the idiotic airplane name thing. Over an over again, I have showed you how that is wrong. You don't address it at the time (because you can't), you just ignore and bring it up later as if it were never addressed.

Is it a bad memory, or are you just that obtuse? Is it both?

If I wasn't personally involved in arguing your bullshit, I would just delete the shit that you bring up, over and over again, that gets shot down EVERY time, that you just ignore and bring it up again later.

If it were up to me, I would ban you from this board for constant trolling.

#22 ·
I love that mind control talk - "you can't use your eyes for everything" - got it.
So according to your science if something looks flat - its not, and if it looks round - its not. Got it again. So never mind what you can confirm with what your eyes see - its an illusion. Right. You know it's funny how illusions always seem to exist in my reality but never in yours. Your world is full of absolutes isn't it? - until you test them.

Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM
#26 ·
Is this pencil bent? Explain how I can see it bent, but know it is not?

Tableware Liquid Drinkware Food Water

#29 ·
Is this pencil bent? Explain how I can see it bent, but know it is not?

View attachment 624920
💥💥TRIGGER WARNING 💥💥 TRIGGER WARNING 💥💥
Lol. Now, I sincerely pray that this is an - AH - HA moment for you guys - what you see is called: light refraction, yes - THE EXACT SAME THING THAT YOU FINE GENTLEMAN USE AS YOUR PROOF OF THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH! - It's so ironic that you use this as your proof of an illusion when this is one of the main reasons why you all believe it's a ball! It's hilarious.
We've been down this road a billion times before with me PROVIDING PICTURES TO BACK UP WHAT I AM SAYING but you ALL just wright it off and proclaim it as bullshit, but I am willing to humor you all one more time - now students, there is one rule of class here: leave the ego at home - the ego gets in the way of the truth no matter what. The ego will not let a person ever grasp the truth - how can they? they know it all! Anyways, light refraction is what is responsible for the illusion of a boat going over the curve which gives you the illusion of going over a curve. Period. The EXACT same reason you see the pencil cut in two. Now I can't believe there are videos out there of people actually trying to debunk real camera shots of boats out on the water, it boggles me! But anyways, here is a RANDOM video of someone taking a video of a boat that is far far away after it looked like it went over the curve. Again, reality proves the earth is flat (maybe I should use a different word than flat because I think the word itself is triggering) because water doesn't bend for one of many examples. I've even posted videos of airline pilots admitting that the earth is a plane (hence the name: airplane) and you guys refuted that also, so, are those airline pilots paid shills? Maybe in on the conspiracy? I don't know what to say anymore. Maybe ya'llz need another booster shot or something, I don't know anymore. Everyone is in love with a lie.

#30 · (Edited)
I'll see your six fake pilots, and raise you six.

#31 ·
George, it's not something that I "think is flat" it's what I can confirm with my own two eyes and landmarks and many other evidences (that I don't have the energy to go through AGAIN) so let's just focus on the visuals and landmarks. By the way, why are all six of those videos from the opinion of one person? You let one guy think for you? All of my videos are always from different sources - not just one. It's funny how ballers always run to science for answers instead of history books or even their own research. It's funny how I can prove the earth is a plane better than you can prove outer space and plants are real except for using NASA or any other related agency. My proof is endless but all of you either don't read or watch what I post or you flat out refute it. You think that I've always believed the earth is flat?!? Cause you're dead wrong. I was a HUGE NASA fan for the longest time! It took me THREE years of trying to prove a friend wrong and EVERY TIME I tried to debunk it - I couldn't. The only way to really debunk flat earth is to investigate all of their claims but if you do, i GUARANTEE you will NOT be able to debunk it. I GUARANTEE it. Why would pilots admit they fly over a flat plane?? Flight paths prove it also, but the kicker is the pilots admitting to it. What about your gods NASA? They even admit the earth is a plane. I had to swallow my pride and admit that I have been lied too, because I spent three hard years trying to disprove it.

#32 ·
Why do you think you are smarter then 99.99% of the rest of the world? Because of your eyes? Think again, it is obvious to all the rest of us you believe these youtubers. I have already proven two of them were fake. You will not even look at the truth if it filled the back of your truck.

Since you did not watch them, the fiver videos are all part of each other. Can you prove any of them wrong, with or without your eyes?

When it benefits you, you know all about the perspective from different focal length lenses, but when it does not, you forget all you ever knew.

The one thing you have accomplished, is that I am baffled, not sure if you believe these weird thoughts, or are posting BS to see how far you can go. I am leaning towards the second. Please prove any of those videos I posted wrong.

#33 · (Edited)
Lol. It's no bullshit George and I don't think that I am smarter than anyone. I'm a once staunch lover of Star Wars that did real research and became a believer that we have been lied to. Do you think that I would be willing to risk looking like a fool if I was wrong or if this was a prank? Ive got better things to do with my time than play pranks on a Dodge truck forum. I'm willing to look the fool because if any one of you guys investigated the F/E claims, you - too - will be convinced. I didn't look at those videos George because I already know what's on those videos. I've seen that guy and heard his babbling before. It's the same old questions over and over because so many can't get out of denial. I have already posted videos that explain those videos but you refuted those. I don't believe the shape of the earth because of some YouTubers!!! I've known this long before people started posting Youtube videos on this subject but it is funny how Youtube has exploded on it. It's because people are waking up and questioning things more. My whole life I thought it was weird that when looking over at Washington state the ocean always looked flat and I always thought it was weird that I could see Port Angeles clear as a bell. Here's the thing - you need to explain the math - because it sure don't add up. We've gone through this before also, it's 24 miles across the water just like Lake Pontchartrain and I apologize, you were close when you said 400ft, my bad, but I don't have a 400ft tall wall of water between me and Washington state, with low power bino's I can see traffic lights over there. I watch their 4th of July every year, I can even see Port Townsend's fireworks too. I've always just taken for granted that the earth must be curved even though it looks flat and that it's just an illusion. We just thought it wasn't that much - but SCIENCE MATH says otherwise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.