Dodge RamCharger Central banner
261 - 280 of 335 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
Nobody is melting down my friend, I just don't have time to argue with sheep that are trapped in the matrix.
If you don't have time, how come you keep starting these discussions....over and over again, asking the same questions you have already asked.....over and over again?

Your idea that the reason we see the same stars is because the solar system is moving with us is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT
Lol! What I speak of is basic elementary school science...and it is obvious that this confuses you because you already got my statement wrong. It looks like you do not understand what the solar system is! LOL!

but you can't and won't see that so I just let you believe the lie. It's IMPOSSIBLE that the stars move with us because HOW?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE STARS SPIN ON EARTHS AXIS ALSO?!?
OMG, is Canadian english different than American?....'cuz you didn't get anything right based on what I said.

Let me ask you this.....

Do you know what the solar system is?
Do you know what a galaxy is?

According to Satan - er, I mean science, everything spins on its OWN AXIS and everything spins at different speeds so Einstein, how is it we see the same stars that copernicus saw hundreds of years ago?!?
Let's count the different spins and speeds shall we!
1. Earth's spin on its axis - 1000 mph
2. Solar system spin around the sun - 67,000 mph
3. Galaxy spin - 130 miles per second
So 3 different spins at breakneck speeds and yet we still see the same sky day after day since the beginning of time?!?
Science even admits that everything in space is IN MOTION!!! So if EVERYTHING in space is in motion HOW IS IT that the stars never move/change?!?
See this is a waste of my time because I already know that YOU will find a way to answer it and make cookies out of dog shit.
Lol.....you are incapable of understanding this grade school level stuff, and as I said, it sounds like you do not know what our solar system is and what a galaxy is.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts
Whatever you say Cliffy.

Hey RCCADMAN! Laser test! Are you in? Let's do it! I want to put this to rest once 'n for all. What do you say? Shall I PM you?

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts
Well, here's another nail in the - spinning ball traveling through outer space on a 3 axis spin traveling at breakneck speeds coffin. I found out that one of the peek holes in the Georgia Guidestones points directly at Polaris/North star- the pole star and can be seen EVERY SINGLE night all year 'round. Kinda hard to do if we are on a 3 axis spin flying through space at extremely high speeds. This is more proof that the earth is motionless like the Bible mentions. Seems like who ever made these tablets knew that. Don't get mad at me, I'm just showing you guys the truth.

Attachments

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
In the recipe section under pizza.

Or is it the toy section under Frisbee.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
1 Chronicles 16:30, Psalms 93:1, Psalms 104:5.

Here is all of the Bible references describing the earth. Study it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
So we are really underwater? You never told us that before. What is keeping the water from flowing away?

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
Lol......a total lack of ability to understand new information. I've explained why we see the same stars in nearly the same place every night.....a link YOU posted explained it too, and it is actually an easy concept to understand.....you still can't understand it and think you've put a nail in the coffin. Laughable.

Then the guidestonse....again, with the guidestones.

I should create, pay for and erect a monument that says random scary things for shits and giggles.....and see what the future nutcases make of it. I'll put a small pyramid in the corner and the number 33. Or was it 36?

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
⬆⬆⬆⬆ says the simpleton ⬆⬆⬆⬆🤣🤣🤣🤣
How did I know you would respond in denial! Lol. What link did I post that confirms we are flying through outer space btw?
And those Guidestones are more than just some practical joke Larry (that's what they want simpleton's like you to believe). those are strategically placed with great accuracy. Those peek holes are said to be dead accurate.
I don't know about you bud, either you are not capable of critical thinking or you like to argue. I don't know ANYBODY who lives in a bubble as big as yours. You think that humans with billions and trillions of dollars are not doing or not capable of doing evil things. Your going to have a rude awakening some day my friend - in a FEMA camp. Or worse.

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
⬆⬆⬆⬆ says the simpleton ⬆⬆⬆⬆🤣🤣🤣🤣
How did I know you would respond in denial! Lol. What link did I post that confirms we are flying through outer space btw?
This one. Did you not read past the headline when you posted it?

Nobody is melting down my friend, I just don't have time to argue with sheep that are trapped in the matrix.
Your idea that the reason we see the same stars is because the solar system is moving with us is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT but you can't and won't see that so I just let you believe the lie. It's IMPOSSIBLE that the stars move with us because HOW?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE STARS SPIN ON EARTHS AXIS ALSO?!? According to Satan - er, I mean science, everything spins on its OWN AXIS and everything spins at different speeds so Einstein, how is it we see the same stars that copernicus saw hundreds of years ago?!?
Let's count the different spins and speeds shall we!
1. Earth's spin on its axis - 1000 mph
2. Solar system spin around the sun - 67,000 mph
3. Galaxy spin - 130 miles per second
So 3 different spins at breakneck speeds and yet we still see the same sky day after day since the beginning of time?!?
Science even admits that everything in space is IN MOTION!!! So if EVERYTHING in space is in motion HOW IS IT that the stars never move/change?!?
See this is a waste of my time because I already know that YOU will find a way to answer it and make cookies out of dog shit.

Also, I thought you didn't have time for this? Yet here you are....again, bringing it back.

And those Guidestones are more than just some practical joke Larry (that's what they want simpleton's like you to believe). those are strategically placed with great accuracy. Those peek holes are said to be dead accurate.
Who said practical joke? Some loony guy in the late 70's bought the land and paid for the project. He was just some crazy dude like you.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Crazy dudes like me don't have the money to just randomly buy some land and pay for expensive granite and then have them precisely cut and positioned for one or two people to see and think about.
And I guess I must have missed that part in that article about traveling through outer space. My point of that article was about the different spins that you and scientists claim that everything has. So if the earth is spinning on one axis and then the solar system spinning on another axis and then the galaxy spinning on another axis you honestly think that even though we NEVER feel the spin or see the spin and we see the same stars our ancestors saw and see the same Polaris star in the EXACT same position EVERY NIGHT of the year and you still think we are moving. Incredible. Hey, I have a bridge for sale in case yer interested! It's in good shape, low rust. I'll sell it too ya cheep! 😉

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
Lol......no surprise.....you still don't get it. These concepts are too much for you to grasp.

....and you "missed that part" in the article....that's what the article was about! Literally!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Where does the sun go at night? Why does it get dark in London before it gets dark in the Detroit? Shadows? Why do we have time zones?

Bucky

·
Registered
1,525 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
...and where do Jupiter and Saturn go, do they spin in circles like the sun and moon? (I use those two planet examples because those are the only ones CCB believes in)
-Solar eclipse? (don't recall ever getting an answer to that one.
-Lunar eclipse?
-Where do meteor's come from?
-What are nebula's made of? what illuminates them?
-What are the other galaxies we can see?
-How do satellites orbit the earth if there is no gravity?
-What keeps the sun and moon spinning around each other in the flat earth model?
-How could "light refraction" both reveal objects just over the horizon and obscure objects on the horizon?
-How do we even have a horizon on a flat earth if we aren't looking at the "ice wall" of Antarctica itself?
-How come the southern hemisphere sees different stars and constellations than the north?
-How come no matter where you are on earth, we only see one side of the moon?
-and to take one from CCB's playbook........how come when Bug's Bunny threw the baseball around the earth, it came from the opposite direction that he threw it?.....and how did it get stickers on it from all the countries it passed through? Even Warner Bros admits the earth is round. Mike drop.....BOOM, final nail in the coffin of flat earth.

......and a billion more unanswerable questions of the flat earth model.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Now you have me confused. Aren't you telling us that we all live in a GIANT bubble?
Lol. Kinda like that yes but I'm talking about a personal ignorance bubble.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
...and where do Jupiter and Saturn go, do they spin in circles like the sun and moon? (I use those two planet examples because those are the only ones CCB believes in)
-Lunar eclipse?
-What keeps the sun and moon spinning around each other in the flat earth model?
-How could "light refraction" both reveal objects just over the horizon and obscure objects on the horizon?
-How do we even have a horizon on a flat earth if we aren't looking at the "ice wall" of Antarctica itself?
-How come the southern hemisphere sees different stars and constellations than the north?
-and to take one from CCB's playbook........how come when Bug's Bunny threw the baseball around the earth, it came from the opposite direction that he threw it?.....and how did it get stickers on it from all the countries it passed through? Even Warner Bros admits the earth is round. Mike drop.....BOOM, final nail in the coffin of flat earth.

I'll answer all of these questions later but for now, I don't have time, I gotta go make some dolla bills ya'll.

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
The official answer from the flat earthers is that the sun (and moon I suppose) magically increase/decrease the diameter of their circular travel.....smaller circle....closer to the center and more directly overhead in the northern hemisphere.....larger circle, more overhead in the southern hemisphere (maybe it should be "outer" hemisphere?). Oh wait, why do they call it "hemisphere" if it isn't a sphere? Boom, mic drop, final nail.

'Tis a quandary however that the days are the same length no matter which diameter the sun is tracking. It must magically speed up and slow down depending on location.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
-Lunar eclipse?

Ok, I would be here for hours answering all of your questions. You pose the exact same questions I had when I first came across this concept and do you know what I did with those questions? - I researched them myself. You will never learn anything if you just ask people for the answers to everything. Go discover it yourself - you will be fascinated. I guarantee it.

261 - 280 of 335 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.