Dodge RamCharger Central banner
241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,794 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,794 Posts
As I said before, no matter how much evidence I show you - you still can not break free from years of mind control programming.

·
Administrator
61,006 Posts
Do you not see how easy those videos are to fake? Take shot of a laser setup on a beach. Then show a map, show the calculator. Then show some pics in the dark that claim to show a laser from 9 miles away. They need to show that those pics are from where they claim. I could take those same shots, show a map of egypt, and claim they are going across the suez canal.

The vids I posted, the one across the lake, there is no doubt, they raise the camera, you can see the boat, you lower it the boat goes away. Nothing changed location, no shots at night.

The othe rone with the boat rowing out to the sea, they take enough shots as it moves to show they did not change the cameras location, yet the stripes on the board disappear.

Explain the magic they did.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Do you not see how easy those videos are to fake? Take shot of a laser setup on a beach. Then show a map, show the calculator. Then show some pics in the dark that claim to show a laser from 9 miles away. They need to show that those pics are from where they claim. I could take those same shots, show a map of egypt, and claim they are going across the suez canal.

The vids I posted, the one across the lake, there is no doubt, they raise the camera, you can see the boat, you lower it the boat goes away. Nothing changed location, no shots at night.

The othe rone with the boat rowing out to the sea, they take enough shots as it moves to show they did not change the cameras location, yet the stripes on the board disappear.

Explain the magic they did.
PHOTOSHOP! LOLOLOL JK. I'll be impressed if they can shoot a laser from the west coast to Japan without it touching water. Hint: NOT POSSIBLE.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

·
29,446 Posts
Yeah, I realize that.....I am repeating conspiracy theorist lingo.

Which reminds me....what do you call one sheeple? Is it sherson?

Oh yeah, and, follow the money.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Yeah, I realize that.....I am repeating conspiracy theorist lingo.

Which reminds me....what do you call one sheeple? Is it sherson?

Oh yeah, and, follow the money.
Sherson sounds like a good word for it. Is sherson non binary? (Wait for it... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Follow the money is the term of the entire last century. For everything.

·
29,446 Posts
Also, I just remembered a discussion about direction......Read this:

Basically, every direction ends up being south....unless you head toward the center....then that's north I guess. This also must mean there is no East and West because you'll always end up south....or something.

For a good time, read that thread from the beginning. You 'll get to see CCB stating the same exact shit as he is here, several of us address it, he ignores it, then brings it up again in other threads (like this one) or same threads at different times, often times calling me out....He pretends his questions are unanswered and are proof of something...but he's just oblivious to the fact they have been adequately debunked. You'd think he would avoid this kind of negative attention because it always ends in a cluster fuck......but nope.....give it a few months and he'll start it all over again.

·
4,794 Posts
PHOTOSHOP! LOLOLOL JK. I'll be impressed if they can shoot a laser from the west coast to Japan without it touching water. Hint: NOT POSSIBLE.
Hey would you be willing to perform a test between you and I? You and I both buy the same laser and then you do a road trip to Port Angeles and we will point our lasers at each other and document what we see. Sound like a plan?

·
4,794 Posts

Attachments

·
29,446 Posts
Can you provide a picture of that view of the earth from above? A real one please.

No? This is why you fail.

·
4,794 Posts

Attachments

·
29,446 Posts
Hey would you be willing to perform a test between you and I? You and I both buy the same laser and then you do a road trip to Port Angeles and we will point our lasers at each other and document what we see. Sound like a plan?
That sounds like an excellent idea! I'll contribute some cash for the endeavor......to the American.

·
4,794 Posts
How is it that you have so much time to try to attack me? Don't you have a bunch of guitars on the wall in your mancave to stare at and tug too??

·
29,446 Posts
But....hold on before complete meltdown.....I still want to know if you understand why we see the same stars? Again, I am not asking if you believe it, I want to know if you understand why we (mankind) claim it. I don't want you to bring it up anymore (or any nonsense that has already been addressed).

So, do you get it?

·
4,794 Posts
Nobody is melting down my friend, I just don't have time to argue with sheep that are trapped in the matrix.
Your idea that the reason we see the same stars is because the solar system is moving with us is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT but you can't and won't see that so I just let you believe the lie. It's IMPOSSIBLE that the stars move with us because HOW?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE STARS SPIN ON EARTHS AXIS ALSO?!? According to Satan - er, I mean science, everything spins on its OWN AXIS and everything spins at different speeds so Einstein, how is it we see the same stars that copernicus saw hundreds of years ago?!?
Let's count the different spins and speeds shall we!
1. Earth's spin on its axis - 1000 mph
2. Solar system spin around the sun - 67,000 mph
3. Galaxy spin - 130 miles per second
So 3 different spins at breakneck speeds and yet we still see the same sky day after day since the beginning of time?!?
Science even admits that everything in space is IN MOTION!!! So if EVERYTHING in space is in motion HOW IS IT that the stars never move/change?!?
See this is a waste of my time because I already know that YOU will find a way to answer it and make cookies out of dog shit.

241 - 260 of 262 Posts