Dodge RamCharger Central banner
221 - 240 of 335 Posts

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
Waiting on you to explain my last video.

Here is another.

Or this.

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
You guys ware me out. If we are traveling THROUGH space at breakneck speeds then how is it that the North star never moves?!? If we were traveling through space spinning around the sun there is no way ANY star would sit stationary!!! Plus the constellations would change if we were traveling through space like they say we are. There is NO WAY IN HELL that we would be staring at THE EXACT SAME CONSTELLATIONS as our ancestors did. The stars are stationary. In fact, they are an accurate form of navigation out on the oceans. So stick that in your hat and smoke it. Insanity.

There it is AGAIN! I have explained this to you many times. You ignore the explanation, then bring it up again later as if it has never been addressed. You continue to demonstrate that you are incapable of absorbing new information.

The solar system is NOT moving through space all by itself, it is moving WITH THE MILKY WAY GALAXY. Read that one more time, in fact, I will say it one more time but louder ....our solar system is moving WITH THE MILKY WAY GALAXY!
Guess what else is contained in that galaxy moving along with us? ALL THE STARS WE SEE AT NIGHT and a 100 billion more we can't see. They all move, together, as a unit. Therefore, we always see the same stars because they are altogether in our galaxy. Do you get it now? Do you?

Your cocky finishing sentence just makes you look even more foolish.

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
If water is "always flat", then explain this pic.

Water Liquid Fluid Grey Atmospheric phenomenon

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
You are right, I'm going back to play darts.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
Why not? they are not flat. They are breaking your "always flat" rule.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts
Look, we are just going in circles. You guys keep showing your evidence and I keep showing you guys mine. You guys think you are right and I think I am right.
The difference between us though is that you guys keep running back to your god science and conventional education for your answers without thinking for yourselves and I go out tgere and test those "answers". You guys will never believe anything that mainstream science and education claims as bunk. Why think for yourselves when you have big daddy government thinking for you?
Mark Sargent is a fake by the way and has been exposed as a double agent hence why they chose that clown to represent people who know the earth is a plane.
And that clown in the second video obviously has never heard of light refraction because I have already shown a video disproving those windmills.
You see, light refraction works both ways. It's all an illusion - weather it cuts off the bottom of said object or it lifts it in the air. If I can't see the base of those windmills then I won't be able to see Port Angeles Washington. PERIOD. I guess because we see the ship floating above the water that the earth must be concaved. Is that cocky enough for you Cliffy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Earth is flat.

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
The videos I posted were not science, so please explain the magic behind them.

I'll be in the back room throwing darts. Come get me when you figure out how they make ships and wind mills disappear on a flat water surface.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
It's called light refraction. Notice how all of your guy's videos are high budget produced films and not from people doing their own experiments and research?!?
💥Please watch this video. This is how you do REAL research and science.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Here, I can show you guys stuff that looks real also. So is this proof that this is real? It looks real. This example is no different than your outer space. This film and your space are both FAKE.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
The real problem here is that no matter how much evidence I or anyone else shows you guys, you still can not or will not break free from the decades of repetitious lies. It's like you guys base your existence on the fake reality. The movie Matrix is the reality you guys are living - you just don't realize it. It's all programming. You guys watch television "programs"/television programming. You are being programmed. It's the very definition of the word.

Attachments

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
It's called light refraction. Notice how all of your guy's videos are high budget produced films and not from people doing their own experiments and research?!?
💥Please watch this video. This is how you do REAL research and science.

OMG, I cannot take him any longer. If he did really do the laser expierments, whay does he not show how they are true? He could easily have shown where the points were, when he set them up, but no. He is all Bull shit, besides being hard to listen to.

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
The real problem here is that no matter how much evidence I or anyone else shows you guys, you still can not or will not break free from the decades of repetitious lies. It's like you guys base your existence on the fake reality.
Maybe it is because we have seen more with our eyes, and do not believe everything we watch on youtube.

Come on, a flat stretch of road along a railroad proves the earth is flat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess that pic I have from the deck of an aircraft carrier also proves the world is flat.

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
Look, we are just going in circles.
Yeah, no shit, we always have. So why do you keep bringing it up?

Oh, BTW, a segment from a Bonanza episode or asking "how come they use (insert word describing flat)", or incorrectly asserting the origins of the word "airplane" is not experiment, is not doing your own research, is not evidence of ANYTHING. It is just embarrassing for you.

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
So, did you read my explanation for why we see the same stars? I want to see you acknowledge it so you don't bring it up again later as if it never was addressed.

I don't expect you to believe it (because you can't learn new things) I just want you to acknowledge that that is why science (well, and reality) says we see the same stars all the time. You cannot bring it up again as if there is no possible way, or that it is absurd because you thought science said the solar system moves independently through space.....which is wrong.

So.......do you understand it now?

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Why not? they are not flat. They are breaking your "always flat" rule.
C'mon George, I expect better from an intelligent person such as yourself. That's not an accurate answer at all. A drop is a drop, and a drop of water does NOT represent water as a body. These droplets in the pictures below are all different shapes and sizes so is the earth all of those shapes also? - wait - maybe, because your god Neil Discrace Tyson says the Earth is actually PEAR SHAPED! That's right - PEAR SHAPED. so what do you have to say about your ball earth now??? You science guys are out of control.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
OMG, I cannot take him any longer. If he did really do the laser expierments, whay does he not show how they are true? He could easily have shown where the points were, when he set them up, but no. He is all Bull shit, besides being hard to listen to.
Is this one better for you George? It's a little more detailed for you. Heavens forbid that you ever believe anything on youtube but you believe the BOOB TUBE tell-a-vision programming instead. Ya, that's real smart!

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
How about this one George. It's from my old buddy Rob Skiba. He might be a shill but his research and laser test is accurate as hell and does not negate the facts.

221 - 240 of 335 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.