Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is bringing what, and I know the stores will closed on sunday, what about holidays?

I have some from Montana I will bring, but dont expect seconds..LMFAO

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Ok, the closest place to buy adult beverages is Nachadoches. We usually bring what we need or make a beer run when things get low. No shine here. Ain't had none since I left Oklahoma. I'm bringing the "Gusano Rojo" Mezcal Legitimo de Oaxaca, and a bottle of Crown. Both are good for shots and a beer chaser.

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
Talking about illegal activities isn't a good idea on a public forum :)

Especially when you post the time and date you plan to have them.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Nothing wrong with drinking beer. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
I don't know about TX law, but in most states you can only have a small amount in a dry county. I was mostly referring to the "shine".

I went and looked up the TX law:

"Generally, possession of more than a quart of liquor in a dry area or more than the equivalent of 24 12-oz containers of beer is prima facia evidence of possession with intent to sell."

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
We've had as many as 10 cases up there. They give you no problems

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
man all these rules and restrictions. they say next year i ll likley be transferred to the killeen area. now knowing nwhat i just found out, i guess ill have to fight for a different location.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Nah it's not gonna be dry there trust me too much money to be made off you Joes truyst me .... I know fort Bragg ain't dry and u wanna be airborne right ? lol .... go to the 82nd they will keep ya busy ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts