Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am searching for a set of rear hub bearings for my PW. anyone know where i can get them cheap??? did they come in a kit or is it a peice by peice deal???

i also need these.

anyone know where to get them cheap??? i cant afford $80 a nut from the dealer jsut to have some a-hole screw em up again like mine are..

thanx in advance!

·
7,995 Posts
You should have a Dana 60 in the rear. Try www.autozone.com $8 to $13/set...get the seals there too. NAPA will have or can order the nuts and lock ring...I'll look later for cheaper prices.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i looked on autozone and all i found were singles.i will try napa for the lockrings and nuts. wouldn't know what size they are would you???? just so i can remove and torque them properly

·
7,995 Posts
moparPW200guy said:
i looked on autozone and all i found were singles.i will try napa for the lockrings and nuts. wouldn't know what size they are would you???? just so i can remove and torque them properly
A set is 1 bearing and 1 race. You will need 4 sets for the Dana 60. These bearings are packaged diferently than your front bearings. The front ones are a special breed of their own.:)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i figured that... damn dont like spending so much all at once.... just the brakes alone are killin me... over $600 spent already and i am not even done yet. and as for randys i was gonna call em if i cant find it locally so thanx for the tip!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
but of course! i have worked with danas for YEARS but i usually got my parts from a parts room so i didn't have to find them... oh well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts