Dodge RamCharger Central banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts
I am running bb's in my 38.5 SX's.  I love it.  I put 16 oz in each tire.  I wouldn't balance a big tire any other way ever again.  Works great.

the tire won't balance out on a tire machine.  it needs the contact patch (which is flat inside the tire) to alow the bb's to move around.  otherwise, the bb's won't spread out correctly.

Decided to follow my lead eh Mike ??

Bump.  The 10 oz in each tire wasn't enough.  So now I am gonna put another 15 oz of bbs in the tires.  I'll post again when I look at the equal tomorrow.

I have had a lot of luck by putting the DOT # at the valve stem when the tires are mounted. Don't know why it works but it seems to so far on 33 and 35. I have never heard of the BB idea but it makes a lot of sense to me. I have a set of 33 dunlops that shake my teeth out because they have had so much weight on them. They only get worse everytime I change the weight or rotate them. Maybe the BB's will work?????

Well, I put some more bbs in today.  The equal that I had in there was still nice and powdery because I never air down.  I put another 12oz of bbs in each tire.  It helped some.  I still need to get the tires trued because they are out of round.

I have had my BB's in for a almost a year now, and I still think it is the best my tires have ever felt at speed.

I will definitely put BB's or airsoft pellets in my next set of tires.

bbf557ci said:
well if you stop buying interco garbage you can get hardcore offroad tires, in radial, with enough plies to stop a bullet....

and if you use steel rims like any real man should...... you can balance them usually within 3-4 oz and they stay balanced because they dont wear like bubble gum.
wow manhood is determined by steel rims..... so many sex change people are going to be enthused by this news.....

What a male does, determines what kind of man he is....

and since all you've done is verbally attack someone for their purchase choices..... tells me you're not much of a man at all....
I invite you sir to flame me, the more you speak, the less credible you become, and the bigger fool you're made out to be.... so banter away..... ;D

isn,t funny how ford guy knows it all and wants to tell every body how to live  ha ha ford =ford owner real dumb

Frankentruck said:
wow manhood is determined by steel rims..... so many sex change people are going to be enthused by this news.....

What a male does, determines what kind of man he is....

and since all you've done is verbally attack someone for their purchase choices..... tells me you're not much of a man at all....
I invite you sir to flame me, the more you speak, the less credible you become, and the bigger fool you're made out to be.... so banter away..... ;D
Um, you do realize you quoted somebody from 3 years ago, right? And that he's no longer a member? Take a deep breath, it'll be OK. LOL!

Anyway, seems to me bb's or Equal (NOT the sugar substitute) or anything like that should work out pretty well.  The main benefit of actual wheel weights is you don't have to wait for them to spin out and balance your wheel during normal driving/changing speeds/etc. 

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.