Dodge RamCharger Central banner

BB's in my tires

9K views 70 replies 27 participants last post by  eralov 
IM going to have to try this! I cannot keep the all terrain's on my RC balanced for nothing I have the stock finned alloy wheels weights just don't like the lip on these rims :mad: The only concern would be say you puncture a tire on the trail and plug the hole with the tar rope plugs so wouldn't the Bb's stick to it? Just thought I would bring that up :-\

Bill- said:
or you could just use steel rims and radial tires...... now theres a thought! hmmm stronger rims, stronger tires, easy to balance? nah..... that'd make to much sense
IM sorry I have never found a set of steel rims that look better than the stock aluminum rims that's my opinion though maybe not yours ;) ! As for radial tires are they made for off road ????? I will just stick with my set up delete the crappie wheel weights (make my rims look better in the process) ;D and put in some Bb's and see what happens

All right now I did not come here to start a flame or anything like that. So there is no reason to attack me because I do not like steal rims! Or call me less of a man because I want to keep the rims I have. I also have to Drive this truck to work everyday and hard-core off road tires are way to bad on gas for this Air Force Senior Airman! Plus I can't afford the HARD CORE OFF ROAD TIRES I don't make enough as a SRA . ;D

No I dont look at how many posts I have I don't know your just F-n with me ;D Now I do and it's cool Jackass ;D

Hope to be able to meet you and everyone else at Ram Jam
Later ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.