Dodge RamCharger Central banner

BB's in my tires

9K views 70 replies 27 participants last post by  eralov 
this is very interesting!, the tires on my truck, general grabber`s suck big time!! I can`t get enough weight on them to balance em out (not enough physical room on the rim!! :\'( ). They have a ton of runout, some of it being caused by running out of balance for so long. I tried using "equal", no real improvement, tho i only used 4oz per tire (at the recommendation of the tire supply house we deal with @ work). This might be something to try, either that or I`m gonna havta get new tires,don`t even wnat to drive on the hiway the way it is.

I have couple of buds who run TSL Radials, so far they each have about 10k on em and theyre doing fine.Will they go 40,50k?, i doubt it but so far so good.Also I have heard horror stories about balancing Interco`s, it`s one of the reasons I am stuck with MY crappy General`s BUT neither one of my friends has any hint of vibration (wich makes me VERRY ANGRY...grrrr ;D). So I get to go to work and get ribbed about my tires, on an alomst daily basis..but it`s all in good fun....ha ha. I do`nt have the green for new tires, even tho I`d reall y like a set(just put a round of Michelins on the family minivan...kids b-fore me), so when I FINALLY get around to fixing the damn leaky fuel line (and I actually get to DRIVE my truck ;)) I plan on doing the bb thing and I`ll post my comments/opinions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.