Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'll move this to the pics section later, but I thought you guys/gals might enjoy this. As dirty as it makes me feel, I kinda like it. Now I can see little grins on GP's and Dodgeman's faces. :p

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
;D ;Dthat is awsome....what did they do drop the minivan body on a truck frame?...'cause I have thought about doing that with an older car here to get past emsisions...but anyway cool pic man

mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
That is pretty sweet in a wierd kinda way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
Now thats a head turner !!! Should fit on a R/C !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
One mod I would make is to make provisions for a 'Safari Top'
(ie cut the roof from the drivers seat to the back deck lid)
other than that I would be happy for my Son's mother to be seen getting groceries in that, and picking him up from school ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,859 Posts
SamRam70 said:
One mod I would make is to make provisions for a 'Safari Top'
(ie cut the roof from the drivers seat to the back deck lid)
other than that I would be happy for my Son's mother to be seen getting groceries in that, and picking him up from school ;D
A guy next to where I work did that to a cherokee, just cut out most of the roof. Looks pretty good and he said the air flow is real nice on the trail.
ALSO! I was just saying the same thing to my wife and she says she wouldn't be caught dead getting groceries in that! ??? ??? ???I guess we all can't have better haves as good as Twister!! ;D ;D ;D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,424 Posts
I love it. Appears pretty nicely done... I had one of those vans, but didn't do anything creative with it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,334 Posts
Here is onother one of them minivans ;)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Todd said:
Here is onother one of them minivans ;)
Good god, that looks like something off of junkyard wars.

I seen a 94+ camaro running around my neighborhood on a 4x4 frame... plain frightening! looked like a deuce and a half frame with 48" tires. In a hick part of town where you get pulled over for having a DIM license plate bulb i dunno how that Johan gets away with that one!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,334 Posts
SamRam70 said:
Good god, that looks like something off of junkyard wars.

I
Junkyard Wars Rocks! I hardly ever miss an episode. I need to make it on that show. I'd show them how its done 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Todd said:
SamRam70 said:
Good god, that looks like something off of junkyard wars.

I
Junkyard Wars Rocks! I hardly ever miss an episode. I need to make it on that show. I'd show them how its done 8)
I'd like to be on there myself, but as sure as I was , I would get to make something Queer like a candle lighting device instead of drag cars or hovercraft...anyone watched the new show on TLC where they hack up cars, cant think of the name of it right now, and then build something else out of them?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,334 Posts
Panic Mechanics ;D At the begining you have to fix a car before a tank runs over it to get extra $ for your project. At the end the losing car gets crushed :eek: And for the car you build you always get something opposite of what you'd want. A hearse for a dune buggy making comp., or a mini for a mass people mover.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,461 Posts
SamRam70 said:
Todd said:
I'd like to be on there myself, but as sure as I was , I would get to make something Queer like a candle lighting device instead of drag cars or hovercraft...anyone watched the new show on TLC where they hack up cars, cant think of the name of it right now, and then build something else out of them?
Ya wouldn't we all,so if you get to hack up cars on this new show and then make somthing out of the could you make a Ferd into a true truck??? O never mind thats not possable ;Dbut you can make them in a planter for the front yard ;D
 
G

·
I wonder if my wife would let me do that to her voyager? Nah, she has no imagination and zero tolerance for my toys. Guess I'll have to let it pass if I want some sex this year. ::)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,688 Posts
NyQuil said:
I wonder if I can do that with an AMC Gremlin?

lol
I have been wondering that very same thing myself. there is a kid that works at the plaid pantry down the street that is bright yellow.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,334 Posts
hardway42 said:
NyQuil said:
I wonder if I can do that with an AMC Gremlin?
I've seen a gremlin on a cj chassis settin on 36" swampers 8) and a 401 AMC under the hood :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,443 Posts
hey budda, we should hyjack seabass' tbird and do this to it! you can take him!!!
jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
Yeah but the first time we took it out from seom serious mudding, we would blow a bearing or something like that. ;D
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top