Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of what we got in the backyard...we have much more than what's in the pictures :) All the Dusters in the pictures are also for sale...well except one ;) I might pop some more pictures of what else we have later on...

Sorry about the pictures being so dark

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Do you guys own a junk yard?

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
G

·
im 99% positive i have snuck into your yard and wondered around.... it was a place in alabama looked identical to those pictures.... filled with mopar junk on the side of a moutain.... i even stole a steering wheel

this was a few years back

·
Registered
567 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:, HOLY MONKEY!! Feel like trailering a few of those dusters up here?? I could make a fortune off those somewhat rustfree body parts...lol

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
got any front bumpers for 80s trucks or rcs? i need one

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NOT_A_BLAZER said:
:eek: if my backyard looked like that i would never have to set foot in a junkyard ever again! that would be awesome! got any more pics of that white/brown truck closest to the camera in the first pic?
Don't have any pictures of it right now. Its just a ugly ole 60 model truck Dad bought for parts for our 60 Panel Wagon.

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
None of this stuff is for sale except for the Dusters..its just pictures of the backyard because people ask for em...its my Dad's collection we've had for years. He wouldn't get rid of any of the club cabs either. Sorry

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We done a count today and counted up just how many vechiles we have on our whole place. Including EVERY vechile we have a total of 44 and counting LOL

Jimmy

1 - 20 of 45 Posts