Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets start again. ;D

Well that blows Undecided

On another note, the Not-W50 (Dakota) comes home on Sunday.. WTF am i gonna call this thing? W75? Tongue

List of stuff that absolutely, positively MUST be done to it for it to be a Daily Driver. :

Tune Up
Suspension Lift
Bigger Tires
Uber Front & Rear Bumpers
Snow Plow
Winch
Rocker Guards

Tongue Ok i'll start with the tune up & snow plow and work from there while i'm using the truck. Every 4x4 has gotta have bigger tires, otherwise i'll get it hung up on my driveway (don't beleive me? ask tony about my driveway Tongue )
Yeah his driveway is a real bugger. {yes}

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
yea i was bummed when he said that too. oh well theres always someting else.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Anybody else ever get antsy on those days leading up to a "new" vehicle?

I'll actually be happy to have a truck to drive again.  The Duster's fun, (ok REALLY Fun) but it's no truck.

I miss my truck  :'(  And the PW50 is still parked in the back of parking lot where we pushed it with the skidloader, Still waiting on that Injector Pump to arrive  :-\  I could have had that thing done by now if it was running  :'(

All it needed was :

Some Body Work and a Cheap Paint Job (Tractor Supply paint) till the Paint Booth is finished
Bolt the "Addon" AC Unit under the Dash and run the Lines
Install the Fuel Heater/Water Seperator
Install the "Control Box" for the Fuel Heater, AC, Indicators, ect

That's like 2 weekends of work.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ChrisKD said:
That's like 2 weekends of work.
Yeah right till you find more to do. :p

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brew-Crew04 said:
whoo ooo gues who still isnt gettin there car
{think} You? ;D :'(

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
yea i was told they were working on it tuesday and yesterday the guy says the new tranny is still sittin in the floor. how long oculd it take. but they did say itll be ready first thing monday

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brew-Crew04 said:
yea i was told they were working on it tuesday and yesterday the guy says the new tranny is still sittin in the floor. how long oculd it take. but they did say itll be ready first thing monday
::) LIES ALL LIES! ;D

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
so i just did a drive by at the dealership. i didnt see the car outside and from what doors were open i didnt see it but it does look like most of the tech are in workin so thats prolly how ill get it back hell come in today and work.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brew-Crew04 said:
so i just did a drive by at the dealership. i didnt see the car outside and from what doors were open i didnt see it but it does look like most of the tech are in workin so thats prolly how ill get it back hell come in today and work.
I would have started checking door to see if you could get in........... :mad:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
i did another drive by caus ei had to go back to town and i saw it in on the lift. it was up  on the lift an i know this mornin that lift was down

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brew-Crew04 said:
i did another drive by caus ei had to go back to town and i saw it in on the lift. it was up on the lift an i know this mornin that lift was down
I guess that's a good sign then. ;D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I still think they're bullshit artists. I'd never take anything there again - and I'd tell anyone who'd listen not to, as well.

They've hosed you, good and proper  :mad:

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On good note, My dad borrowed my CTD and trailer today to haul 2 tons of siding/roofing steel to the hills.

When I asked him how the truck did he said "I've got to get one of these!" ;D

The old F150 can't hold a candle to the CTD! ;)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
mopar65pa said:
On good note, My dad borrowed my CTD and trailer today to haul 2 tons of siding/roofing steel to the hills.

When I asked him how the truck did he said "I've got to get one of these!" ;D

The old F150 can't hold a candle to the CTD! ;)
Hehehehehehehehehe ;D

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Leeann said:
Hehehehehehehehehe ;D
He has to put a trans in my step mom's car first before he starts looking though. I'll have to look for him awhile. ;)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
when we were pullin out of the lot there was a couple a older couple lookin at a car and my window was down and i was soooooooooooooooooooo close to yellin there service aint shit dont by anything from here.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brew-Crew04 said:
when we were pullin out of the lot there was a couple a older couple lookin at a car and my window was down and i was soooooooooooooooooooo close to yellin there service aint shit dont by anything from here.
;D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
But...?

1 - 20 of 116 Posts