Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Where have the two beers cheering icon gone?
And i understand about having a beer that agrees with you. Its all good 馃憤

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
{beer}

{:beer} ;)

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
I dont know where to find that

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
type what I typed between the two { } and it should/will automagically convert to the emoticon

Administrator
Nothing wrong with Coors. Years back they made a Coors golden. Could not get it in Pa, so every time I went to Chicago, I loaded up.

Sam, I thought you would have been a born and bred Rolling Rock die hard drinker.

type what I typed between the two { } and it should/will automagically convert to the emoticon
Sorry, i called you Max - i forgot your name is Sam - my bad.
{beer}

Reactions: Mad Max

Hey look it worked! Nice! Thanks mang

Reactions: Mad Max

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Sam, I thought you would have been a born and bred Rolling Rock die hard drinker.
...actually...to me Coors tastes way better than ole' 33. What I miss is Iron City Lager - that was good stuff. Yuengling is pretty good too, but by far my fave is 1554, brewed here in CO - if I could only have one, it'd be 1554.

Registered
Every time we drove to Seattle we could not find 5 or 6% beer anywhere! The best we could find was 4.5% and THAT was hard to find and so we used to chuckle at that, thats all. All our mainstream beer is 5% minimum. The micro brew stuff is 6.5 and higher. Anyways, cheers man!
The WA craft brews are all up there now. I prefer the English Ales myself. Samual Smiths Nut Brown Ale. MMMM

Ya I'ma craft beer guy myself as we have sooo many to choose from. Ive become a beer snob over the years, i haven't liked a commercial beer in decades, its like piss water in comparison, thats why i say drinking commercial beer is like having sex in a canoe - its f-ing near water! Hahahaha
Nut browns are my favorite but i like a good ginger beer once in awhile! 馃憤

Attachments

Reactions: RCCADMAN
21 - 30 of 30 Posts