Thats awesome! {cool}{cool}{cool}

·
Registered
0 Posts
Friggin SSAAAAAWWEEEEEEEEEET!!! ;D

Randall

·
3,940 Posts
you can always judge a tiger by his stripes.

in this case it must be cool.

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
:p 8)very nice :p is that a nat on the windshield?? ;D

·
Registered
334 Posts
:eek: :eek: I LIKE IT, this guy and I have alot in common, everything in excess!!!! More is better, (the MERICAN WAY!!)
Even the rice rockets coool 8) :p 8) ;D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Lions, Tigers, and Bears.. Oh My!! Let me guess, were not in Kansas anymore are we. ;D That's a true Beast right there and I can't wait to see it in person. :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
n...n....n...nice kitty! :-[

THAT is awesome! Just showed my wife-she digs it too. Good to see some real customizing going on with a Ramcharger and not a "dime-a-dozen"(Cheby&Ferd :p)!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for all of the compliments guys!!! :-* Believe it or not...my baby started it's life up in Utah, with only one country doctor owning her since she was new!!! Not a spec of body rust!!! The undercarriage was a little crusty when I put the lift kit on....(12hrs of busting knuckles & screaming!!!) But, it was SO worth the effort!!!! :eek: It sat on those little tiny wheels w/ street tires...(YUCK!!). I paid $3200.00 for her, bought the rims & tires off a guy on the west side of town for $500.00, and the lift was $440.00. My buddy is a custom car painter & only had me buy the paint!!! Boy do I love this truck!!! ;D I'll unveil her @ the Scottsdale Pavillions for all of the AZ chapter members who show up....PROUD PAPPA WANTS TO STRUT!!!! :D
Thanks for the comments!!!
Jeff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts