Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Screw the UN, and explain to me what this has to do with human rights. Unless deportation back to a crap hole like Mexico could be considered torture.

·
Registered
423 Posts
we are supposed to think global not local,america is bad just ask the un they will tell you.you have to o many freedoms you are greedy and need to to give up your lifestyle,that way every country in the world can have more

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Only things I needed to see. ;D

The spokeswoman further said that, in the end, the most the organization could do, really, is issue a report condemning the law.
experts say it's unlikely to accomplish anything significant, in part because the U.S. does not recognize the legitimacy of international courts.
I know where pete is coming from, I too have to say "wow". It's like an adult version of tattletale to a party who has no control.

·
Registered
22,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's hope that remains the case, Joe, or else We the People might have to do something about it.  LOL  :)

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
I said it before and I will say it again.

Everyone crossing that border illegally is a coward and a thief.
The men come over here waving mexican flags and act so macho and bad ass. They are cowards and scum. If you wave a flag of a country that you fled like a cockroach you are a hypocrite. So you come over and you work. Good for you....

You leave your family in the shithole that you wont defend or protect but you will still wave the flag. You will talk trash about the country your in, insult its citizens and tell them how great it was. But you fled, like a whipped dog with your tail between your legs.

You wont stand, you wont fight agains the corruption and crime. you have no pride. you are scum.

Burn your flag and your patriotic values.... you display none. An stay the hell out till you can defend your own turf and be that macho man you want everyone to believe you are.

Americans will stand and fight for the smallest crap, the smallest injustice. God forbid you stand and fight for your country and own way of life.

Cowards.

·
Registered
22,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My personal stance on the immigration issue is quite simple.  Check in at the border so we know you're here and can officially be protected by our Constitution and Bill of Rights (whatever weight those apparently archaic documents carry these days  ::) ).

Otherwise, you're just a frickin' invader.  ;D

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Wow, you guys have turned into a bunch of kooks while I've been banished ;)

From the tone of these posts, one would think the New World order had been implimented and is well under way now,  ::) :p  ;D ;D ;D  :'( :'(

Ubama uses the term "Migration" now, like flocks of geese or something,,, He has effectivly dropped all negative connotations as to anything illegal or wrong, in relation to the harmless "Migrants" who are coming north to seek benefits and become voters.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Dodgeman said:
Wow, you guys have turned into a bunch of kooks while I've been banished ;)

From the tone of these posts, one would think the New World order had been implimented and is well under way now, ::) :p ;D ;D ;D :'( :'(

Ubama uses the term "Migration" now, like flocks of geese or something,,, He has effectivly dropped all negative connotations as to anything illegal or wrong, in relation to the harmless "Migrants" who are coming north to seek benefits and become voters.
You got banished? Wow... I missed that. Glad to see your back though.

I dont care how anyone sugar coats it. Migrants, immigrants... whatever. Cowards none the less. Still wanna come? Fine. Drop the flag at the boarder, learn english at least enough to read and write and cross over any legal way you can. Be productive, mesh with your new culture and still enjoy and respect your families distinct heritage.

Dont demand, protest and rally for rights you dont deserve.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
They are just trying to better themselves

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37386835

BELLINGHAM, Wash. - An illegal Mexican immigrant will be sentenced in Whatcom County for the rape of a homeless woman. But what makes this case even more troubling is that this man has a history of crime in the U.S. and has been deported multiple times.

"This is very frustrating," says Whatcom County Deputy Prosecutor Dona Bracke.

Frustrating because, according to court documents, Hector Salinas, 38, has been deported at least five times. He has been convicted of robbery, theft, carrying a weapon and selling narcotics in Washington state and California.
The crimes date back to 1994. In almost all cases, he was sentenced to time in prison.

"All of these crimes, yet he continues to cross back over the border and hurt more people," says Bracke.

Bracke was the prosecutor against Salinas during the rape trial which ended with a guilty verdict in March. He will be sentenced June 8 in Whatcom County under the state's 3 strikes law. That means Salinas may spend the rest of his life behind bars with no chance for parole.

This news comes just days after the KING 5 Investigators revealed that the suspect in a rape last weekend in Edmonds, Wash. has been deported to Mexico nine times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.