Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for:
203 xfer case
34 gallon tank with all hardware
440 block with main caps

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I think I need the gas tank if youve still got it. The dog were barking last night and i didnt go ou,t looks like some one took a sledge hammer to my gas tank :(

·
Registered
660 Posts
i may take the 440 and the tcase, just let me know what you want for it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tank is gone. Sledge picked it up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey Do you still have the shiter linkage to that 203, and do you know if it will work for a 208, i have been looking for transfer linkage for my 79 Traiduster for ever. If you have any info about that linkage, i need hole thing from TC up to shifter, even the plate tht conects to the back of the trany. I have nothing there. Please get with me either by Email or this web site. Thanks, Martin

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
hey martin, i dont know if your up for the drive or not. but, ther is '80 ramcharger with a 208 in the yard mentioned in the junkyard thread that has the complete shifter as of sat. place was busy with truck hounds though. i scored the rust free straight tailgate off same truck and a bunch of stuff off other trucks. better hurry.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are you talking about that junk yard in Pioria. Because i have no idea how to get to Pioria. i have only lived in tucson for about 4 years. i know the yards there like the back of my hand. But an 80 RC should definatly work as long as its got a 727 trans right? Sorry, this i my first project so i am not sure exactly what i am talking about. And thats a bad typo i left up there, shiter, my bad LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts