Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking to have a car transported for you, I recommend Auto Shippers Express (888-609-9929). http://www.shipauto.com

I bought a car in Georgia and needed it brought to PA. The car needed to be picked up on the 20th, and they told me they could pick it up sometime between the 20th and the 22nd depending on where their driver was at the time. It was picked up on the 20th, and the car delivered in a timely manner (it was 2 days later then they told, but that was due to weather), and the driver was very curteous and careful with the car.

The company wanted a $120 deposit, and there weren't any hidden fees or extorsion practices. The driver even called me a few times to let me know when he expected to be dropping off the vehical and kept me informed of his delay due to bad weather.

All in all, it was a very pleasant, painless experience, and I'd recommend this company to anyone.

Ian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.