Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. if you havent noticed, there is only 2 or 3 posts on the chapter contact list.

If you want to come to the events, I need some way of getting in touch with you other than the internet (I log on at the library)

So, if you are not comfortable posting your contact info on the board, feel free to send me an IM or email with your info so that I can get ahold of ya.

BTW, I am not a psycho killer, so dont worry about me showing up at your house. Ask Slickwillie or Smokin-guns, I am actually a nice guy (I think)

·
Registered
299 Posts
hardway42 said:
BTW, I am not a psycho killer, so dont worry about me showing up at your house. Ask Slickwillie or Smokin-guns, I am actually a nice guy (I think)
Yeah, I guess yer not any crazier than the rest of us :p ;D

·
Registered
622 Posts
*ahem* nope.... *cough* not a psycho in the least *cough cough *

;D

If anyone here wants to get ahold of me, my email is readily available, and my cell number is below. If you can, try to get ahold of me on the weekends, or after 9 at night, that way, its a bit easier on my minutes.

503-791-5493

No prank calls, ya' hear? Your all not that far from me, and I won't hesitate to hunt you down... ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
503-231-9804 thats how to get ahold of kelson if you need me
Im alwayse up for some wheelin or whatever if at all possible so drop me a line ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
hardway42 said:
Hey guys. if you havent noticed, there is only 2 or 3 posts on the chapter contact list.

If you want to come to the events, I need some way of getting in touch with you other than the internet (I log on at the library)

So, if you are not comfortable posting your contact info on the board, feel free to send me an IM or email with your info so that I can get ahold of ya.

I have been wanting to get in touch with some for awhile or I guess if some wants to get ahold of me you can reach me at 503-859-2041 and just ask for Zach

·
Registered
13 Posts
541-552-1886 ... nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey are there any of you guys in the Central Or area? We have to wheel alone out here and it can be a bit on the hairy side at times. Let me know.

605 Posts
if i had a job and money i would come out that way, kinda new to wheelin so not very equiped, not to mention my rc needs a massive brake job done on it after my move from az

1 - 12 of 12 Posts