Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been gone for 2 days. ...... and i just noticed this Assistants catagory on the whos online list ...... is this somthing new or have i just been extremely lacking in obesrvation skills again? David

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I didn't even notice this until you mentioned it. I need to pay more attention. lol!

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
i have been on here everyday for awhile and i just noticed it last night

eric

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Assistants are here to provide your favorite cold beverage and make sure you have adequate quantity and quality of fasteners on hand... :p
I shouldn't be quick to piss them off...they probably have their own secret board.

G

·
ramdodger said:
Assistants are here to provide your favorite cold beverage and make sure you have adequate quantity and quality of fasteners on hand... :p
I shouldn't be quick to piss them off...they probably have their own secret board.
damn straight ! we also have the ability to automatically forward all of our junk mail to you! lol ;D ;D mmmmm.....spam !

·
Registered
306 Posts
We assistants have actually had our title for a couple of weeks now. However, until recently we were listed under the site contributors in the "Who's Online" list at the top of the page.

-Brian

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I was wondering about that. I saw it listed a day ago and didn't know what the f$%^ it was.

·
5,141 Posts
With all this stuff going on, I'm not sure if you have all the help you need, but I'll be happy to help out if I can Sam.

Dana

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Although I'm sure you have enough people already, I'll help out too if needed.

Ian

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Uhh Sam , i guess it was ok to make marty an assistant , i mean after all every one needs a wrench getter, but i would highly advise against giving him admin title,he would think he was jesus christ himself ,,, i think ASSistant makes a good title for ed3,,lmao
kiddin marty
dont go fabricating up any more chat posts , ;D,lol or i will have to post what really happened the other nite
;)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
dodgeman said:
Uhh Sam , i guess it was ok to make marty an assistant , i mean after all every one needs a wrench getter, but i would highly advise against giving him admin title,he would think he was jesus christ himself ,,, i think ASSistant makes a good title for ed3,,lmao
kiddin marty
dont go fabricating up any more chat posts , ;D,lol or i will have to post what really happened the other nite
;)
Oh wow hey your right im an assistant, oh how much fun 1 could have with just alittle more power to create names for each individual, does that scare you DM, imagine if i could go and a lets say modify what you said in a post also, oh the joy i could bring to the world itself lmao

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Dollars to dougnuts says Sam changes it to read ASSistant on you marty! lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts