Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
open as in viewing the file? or open as in editing the file?

there might already be an application designated for ART files on your machine, which is in most cases IE.
Now, of course you can't edit something in IE, I would try some common graphic program: Photoshop, Fireworks, Draw etc. etc. I'm pretty sure I edited some in Fireworks some time ago.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just wanna veiw it because it's there and i don't remember what it is the only software i hav eis imaging and paint and neither of those will open it

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
did you double click the file yet? ;)

Otherwise try in any browser: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera etc. ART is sometimes called an AOL Image and is sometimes used on websites etc. So browsers should be able to view it.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thanks explorer worked ended up being some picture of some person i've never seen before and have no idea what why or how it got there oh well

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
well I hope you didn't receive these via email, and if so, I just hope you have a virus scan installed...just as precaution ;)

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it wa son a disk and i never save emails to disk so no i didn't get it from an email and i have norton 2002

1 - 7 of 7 Posts