Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Arkansas Chapter ?

28K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  2THPIC 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in an Arkansas Chapter please reply here, a simple yes will do. You must be from Arkansas

#2 ·
Yup, I'm interested, although I must admit that I haven't been very active at RCC for a long time.

Edit ED3: hopefully this will help keep you active

#8 ·
I am sure that if an AR chapter is created, they will show up... I see quite a few wicked Dodges out there roaming around... they look like they need someone to play with. If those of us that know about RCC plaster a website sticker on our back windows or windshield or somewhere and parade around, we could spread the word and maybe capture a few more people!

Excuse my enthusiasm. I just wish the whole stinkin' world would drive an older Dodge. Life would be good.

#10 ·
Squid, if you go into the members list, you can sort the list by stateto find who is in your state. It's a bit of a hassle, but from there you can e-mail/IM all the AR members and tell them you are trying to get a local chapter started. Most probably won't reply, but even if you only get a few, it's a place to start!!! Good luck! ;D

#12 ·
I'm still for the idea of maybe having a Arkansas-Missouri chapter. The Missouri Chapter has been pretty dead lately. It was busy, but I think most of those members rarely frequent the site anymore.

G
#13 ·
Wow this has been disgust for nearly a year!
I have been a member for about a year and a half This is my third and Pirminit account name but I have met 3 people I AR By the conveniance
of R/CC I met 1 person wich is the Squid at a Radioshack
and I met a fellaw named michel that did a complet engine rewbuild for me.

I think their would be a Lot more active members from AR.
if we can get a Chapter goin
Come on evry 1 Tell em we need all AR. members to pitch in on this.
By the way if we did get a AR. chapter who would be the leaders?
I could vuenteer to be one cause I am rather active I am on this at least 3 Hrs. a day But I guess thats for yall to decide. (Just putin out some ideas) But il get with some memmbers and try to get people into this.

#16 ·
Ok, I guess I gotta get off my butt and start harassing people for sure! It's worked with one person (Hey Buccaneer!) But I need to really start chasing those other dodges in parking lots and off the highway, and all the other things that make me one of "those" people!

BTW, thanks for saying I count as two or three people! I'm choosing to view that as some awesome enthuseiem on my part, and not as a need for meds!

G
#19 ·
Oh ya I also met 1 fellaw but I cant remember his name But I sold a MSD 6-AL to him and I think He was In the Air Force

BTW. I got my truck fine tuned and evrything Pumpin 450 HP.
I LOVE IT and believe it or not I still get about 15-17 MPG.
NO JOKE! And Just yester day I raced a school kid drivin a it looked like the early 90s style mustang but It had the 5.0L engine and I kicked its but Pretty good and his car sounded like it had some kinda Perf. Cam so just a little bragin rights for me HA HA!
but I plan to take my 340 and keep stock bore but tryn to find a 3.480 crank and perf. cam and fully ported & polished heads and Lumintee Flat tops And I might do a edelbrock EFI if I have the $ but if not maybi a 700 cfm Demon Carb WAKE THAT BABY UP!

#20 ·
It looks like this thread has become *The Arkansas Chapter* :)

I guess you guys (and squid) know that Ram Jam 2005 will be at superlift ORV park, near Hot Springs?

Checkout the Ram Jam forum, and volunteer to help.

#21 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! THE ORV PARK IN HOT SPRINGS?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! NO SH*T?!?!?!??!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I NEED TO BUILD THE SQUID NOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! I HELPED BUILD SOME OF THOSE TRAILS!!!!!! I HAVE VIDEO OF THE SQUID BEING THE FIRST RIG TO DRIVE ONE OF THOSE TRAILS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Y'all, I seriously fell off my chair, got up, ran outside screaming at the husband about it, poked my eye on a stick hanging off the tree and hurt the boy's back. GIVE ME A TASK TO HELP MAKE THIS RUN!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE!!!!
(ever watch a border collie try to play frisbee? Whenyagonnathrowit whenyagonnathrowit whenyagonnathrowit canyouthrowit canyouthrowit canyouthrowit pleasethrowit pleasethrowit pleasethrowit pleeaaase!)

SQUID!!!!! :-D

#23 ·
Wow when did I miss this thread hmm might as well join in.....*throws another frisbe*

#24 ·
5 people from AR and only 3 that are really paying attention and technically 1, just so you know the chapters that are up didn't start or get there because 2 or 3 people signed on, even though there are a lot that are dead now.

Anyway im going to remove all the non AR members chatter in here as it's not needed to help the AR members get a chapter.

#25 ·
hey, hows it going.....im kinda new to RCC, been hangin out on MTW , but thought id hang out here also. im from the ft.smith area and i think havin some "P" to hang out with and share some moparness would be awsome, as long as its not just mudd dawgs and welcomes everybody (lowrides too)

if you need any help w/ organization i would be happy to help any way i can......

A.K.A.ramjam82

#26 ·
Last week I started E-mailing people off of the member list to come to this thread and give a thumbs up. So far Herc61 is the only one to respond :( I don't know what else to do, short of finding where these people live, taking them to a computer and telling them what to type!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.