Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in an Arkansas Chapter please reply here, a simple yes will do. You must be from Arkansas

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yup, I'm interested, although I must admit that I haven't been very active at RCC for a long time.

Edit ED3: hopefully this will help keep you active

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is alot of AR members

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok that's 2 maybe someone wants to alert the other AR membes as to this post

·
Registered
797 Posts
YES YES YES to an Arkansas chapter!!! I need some Dodges to 'wheel with!!!! My last one went and shipped out to Germany... so lonely now.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have 3

·
Registered
797 Posts
I am sure that if an AR chapter is created, they will show up... I see quite a few wicked Dodges out there roaming around... they look like they need someone to play with. If those of us that know about RCC plaster a website sticker on our back windows or windshield or somewhere and parade around, we could spread the word and maybe capture a few more people!

Excuse my enthusiasm. I just wish the whole stinkin' world would drive an older Dodge. Life would be good.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So go and make them aware of this post and let me see the interest

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Squid, if you go into the members list, you can sort the list by stateto find who is in your state. It's a bit of a hassle, but from there you can e-mail/IM all the AR members and tell them you are trying to get a local chapter started. Most probably won't reply, but even if you only get a few, it's a place to start!!! Good luck! ;D

·
Registered
94 Posts
parents are seperated dad lives in TX mom in AR. that makes me an AR person

YES YES YES YES YES OH DID I SAY.....YES

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
I'm still for the idea of maybe having a Arkansas-Missouri chapter. The Missouri Chapter has been pretty dead lately. It was busy, but I think most of those members rarely frequent the site anymore.

G

·
Wow this has been disgust for nearly a year!
I have been a member for about a year and a half This is my third and Pirminit account name but I have met 3 people I AR By the conveniance
of R/CC I met 1 person wich is the Squid at a Radioshack
and I met a fellaw named michel that did a complet engine rewbuild for me.

I think their would be a Lot more active members from AR.
if we can get a Chapter goin
Come on evry 1 Tell em we need all AR. members to pitch in on this.
By the way if we did get a AR. chapter who would be the leaders?
I could vuenteer to be one cause I am rather active I am on this at least 3 Hrs. a day But I guess thats for yall to decide. (Just putin out some ideas) But il get with some memmbers and try to get people into this.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How many Arkansas members said anything here ? ? ?

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
Alright Marty lets make a AR-MO chapter. If the AR members are active in this chapter then in time give them thier own seperate chapter. Or just make a chapter for them now.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Ok, I guess I gotta get off my butt and start harassing people for sure! It's worked with one person (Hey Buccaneer!) But I need to really start chasing those other dodges in parking lots and off the highway, and all the other things that make me one of "those" people!

BTW, thanks for saying I count as two or three people! I'm choosing to view that as some awesome enthuseiem on my part, and not as a need for meds!

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually you are the person that i referred to as the 1 really interested

G

·
Oh ya I also met 1 fellaw but I cant remember his name But I sold a MSD 6-AL to him and I think He was In the Air Force

BTW. I got my truck fine tuned and evrything Pumpin 450 HP.
I LOVE IT and believe it or not I still get about 15-17 MPG.
NO JOKE! And Just yester day I raced a school kid drivin a it looked like the early 90s style mustang but It had the 5.0L engine and I kicked its but Pretty good and his car sounded like it had some kinda Perf. Cam so just a little bragin rights for me HA HA!
but I plan to take my 340 and keep stock bore but tryn to find a 3.480 crank and perf. cam and fully ported & polished heads and Lumintee Flat tops And I might do a edelbrock EFI if I have the $ but if not maybi a 700 cfm Demon Carb WAKE THAT BABY UP!

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
It looks like this thread has become *The Arkansas Chapter* :)

I guess you guys (and squid) know that Ram Jam 2005 will be at superlift ORV park, near Hot Springs?

Checkout the Ram Jam forum, and volunteer to help.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts